Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oathkeepers response to kidnapping involving a member

Please visit this site. Swift legal action is what they are doing thank goodness.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/07/ ... -hospital/

I'm sorry but being an oath keeper does NOT give them a free pass if they beat their kids to witin an inch of their lives.

This isn't the first kid this lady has been stripped of right ?

I read the article it's clear as daylight that there's something wrong here. What are the other charges against this family ? Their lawyer needs to come clean. I should remind you that if the lawyer doesn't tell us we will have no way of knowing due to the confidentiality laws of that state.

Marquis, you have missed the entire point. An honorable organization has been slandered and listed as at least one reason on official court documents to justify the taking of a child - not to mention the 2nd amendment has been attacked, too. I doubt this man was a saint in any fashion, but this is kidknapping. The fact that a mother can walk into a hospital and have a baby and then they snatch it is chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations
    Marquis, you have missed the entire point. An honorable organization has been slandered and listed as at least one reason on official court documents to justify the taking of a child - not to mention the 2nd amendment has been attacked, too. I doubt this man was a saint in any fashion, but this is kidknapping. The fact that a mother can walk into a hospital and have a baby and then they snatch it is chilling.
    I don't see what's chilling about it , kids get "kidnapped" every single day if their born to mothers who are in jail.

As for the oath keeprs being slanders well you have a point there , but if the oath keepers are defending dirt bags then they have no one to blame but themselves.

CPS has every right to move in quickly if they feel there is an imminate threat to the child.

From the scant legal documentation already published, this family was on the radar of social services for about two years already. There is an estranged, but still legal, husband in the picture besides Jon Irish. There's more to this story. It's not just a 'OMG he's an oath keeper, we better take the baby!'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't trust the government!

There is no way to justify taking that baby from her mother within hours of her being born. Absolutely Unforgivable!

How is it in the best interest of the baby to within hours of her being born kidnap her and put her in the custody of CPS/strangers?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3299 ... hile-rings

http://www.ejfi.org/family/family-96.htm

IMO. the comments of neighbors is irrelevant and hear say.

Can anyone provide links and solid evidence that the parents of this baby are so dangerous that kidnapping her at birth is justified as saving her life.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    [quote]
    “I know practically nothing about Jonathan Irish,â€

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Don't trust the government!

There is no way to justify taking that baby from her mother within hours of her being born. Absolutely Unforgivable!

How is it in the best interest of the baby to within hours of her being born kidnap her and put her in the custody of CPS/strangers?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3299 ... hile-rings

http://www.ejfi.org/family/family-96.htm

IMO. the comments of neighbors is irrelevant and hear say.

Can anyone provide links and solid evidence that the parents of this baby are so dangerous that kidnapping her at birth is justified as saving her life.
    I think we all recognize that it's an extream situation to take a child away from it's mother , but there's a reason we have a CPS department in every state. In a perfect wolrd children would always be safe with their parents ,but we don't live in that world and each year many children are killed by their own parents. None of us talking about this issue have all the facts ,however CPS does . Some of you may feel that CPS should be abolished but then I say to you , who would then have the authority to step in and save children from hellish abusive lives at the hands of their parents ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast