Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama‘s New ’Holiday’ Ad Encourages You to Convert Conservative Family Members

Obama‘s New ’Holiday’ Ad Encourages You to Convert Conservative Family Members
    Posted on December 22, 2011 by Conservative Byte

The Obama campaign released a new YouTube video on Tuesday just in time for the season entitled, “Home for the Holidays: Share Why You’re Working to Re-elect President Obama.”

Going back and forth between a collage of young 2008 Obama voters from different backgrounds now working on the campaign, each individual tells his or her story of propagandizing conservative family members, and encourages you to preach the same this Christmas — I mean holiday season.

Here’s the video:

[/url]

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/...amily-members/

PS there are 224 comments worth checking out
    Last edited by kathyet; 12-22-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: video

This could be a good opportunity to weed out your heirs.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. Please embed videos like this here at ALIPAC so we can watch them here.

2. I made this comment which is "awaiting approval" which i doubt will happen

Dictator Obama is campaigning with young illegal aliens on the Dream Act Amnesty mentioned in the middle of this film. Congress never voted to approve the Dream Act Amnesty! Obama is just implementing it like a fascist or communist DICTATOR would do. Obama is a traitor to the Republic and acting as an authoritarian dictator usurping Congress and the elections.

3. So far this video has 148 likes, 686 dislikes because most of the traffic coming into it is coming from Glenn Beck's Blaze.com website

W

How about we make one that is a Spoof of this one? Or maybe one that tells the other side?
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!