Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    IMO, an article like this should never be posted without further investigation and verification. It only serves to confuse the masses.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are two conflicting stories about this. One says Berg lost, another says Obama has to stop campaigning and prove he's a citizen. However, there is nothing on Berg's site about a ruling one way or the other. And Cayla says from her credible source that the judge has not ruled at all. Talk about confusing!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are waiting on the MSM to confrim.

We are not on the ground outside of the courtroom so what may appear to be bad information may just be early information.

Wait and see.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie wrote:
    We are waiting on the MSM to confrim.
    Uh Huh, right! Like that's going to happen.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Well, I didn't advise anyone to hold their breath.

Dixie

[quote="Dixie"]One interesting thing about Obama visiting his gravely ill grandmother is that he didn't take his wife. She was out on the campaign trail just yesterday yelling about stuff. The key is, where are his girls? Are they at the bedside of their ill great grandmother, or at home or on the campaign bus? Just a perspective.

Another thought I had: Do we know that Obama DID, in fact, go to Hawaii at all?

It was not his delay in going which left me wondering. That could have been simply because his grandmother was not in imminent danger of passing away and he had time to get there without his security detail having to rush to get things done.

I'm more wondering why it was made public that he'd be making this trip, let alone along with the fact that his grandmother is at her home and he would be "in hiding" or "incognito". It makes no sense.

If I wanted to visit a gravely ill loved one for, most likely, the last time and maintain my privacy, would I announce that I was going and where I would be? Or, would I just go quietly and have my campaign explain it as my being under the weather with a cold or some other minor ailment and resting for a few days?

The latter makes more sense, for both the reasons of personal privacy and security, which has to be a total nightmare in this case, and one that his detail would've probably preferred to avoid leading to recommendations that they keep this as low key as possible.

And, the other thought that comes to mind is why the announcement that during this trip he would be "in hiding" or "incognito"?

Even if he thought he could pull that off after making his plans public, why ANNOUNCE it? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

All of this is what isn't sounding right to me and then I got to thinking: Is it possible that all of this was just intended to, for some reason, make everyone think he's in Hawaii when he's actually someplace else?

I guarantee you if NObama was a white anti- illegal Conservative all of the news stations would be calling for his head, but since he is the second comming (Satan) they dont say a word.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I cannot pull the original story in this thread at the link given. Is it still there, is it just me?

Has anyone requested Obama's passport records? At age 3 my grandmother took me to Europe with her and we were both on the same US passport. There should be passport records for him.

MW
    BetsyRoss wrote:

I cannot pull the original story in this thread at the link given. Is it still there, is it just me?
    Nope, it's not just you. I reported this thread to the moderators in the hope that they would pull the thread because there is no link. Besides that, some of the comments made in the article don't seem to be accurate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast