Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The mainstream media IS picking up the story that Berg's suit was dismissed. My posting of a link to the Philadelphia Inquirer was one of the first signs this is happening.

The first story in this link seems to be confusing Ann Dunham's two husbands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is one thing that puzzles me is that the docket is allegedly current through 23:17 on the 24th. If the order was signed and released at 18:15 why is it not showing and why is Bergs site Obama crimes silent about this? If this was REALLY released last night, how come the conflicting headlines today? This mystery seems to get murkier and murkier.

I am not taking a position as to whether or not their in fact was an order until I see it on the docket. Too much is not adding up here.a

Does anybody have a link that shows a signed order?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another curiosity. Bergs website was last updated:
    Friday, 24 October 2008 21:38
    http://www.obamacrimes.com/

IF the judge ruled at 6:15 pm as alledged, that would be 18:15.

The website was updated over 3 hours after this alleged ruling, how come there was no mention of this?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an update from Berg's site.

Philip J. Berg is Appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court as Obama is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

For Immediate Release: - 10/25/08 - Contact Info at end.
    UPDATE: Ruling attached at end. It's a really poor copy, but it is all we have for the moment. Willl put up a better copy when we get one.

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/25/0 - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualificationsâ€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations.
    Before I would lay my good name on the line to endorse any opinion of this website, I would need irrefutable proof that any of these claims or any of any other website claims are true. Sorry, don't spread rumors.

[b]

[size=150]“There is no law that will stop him (Obama) from becoming the president!â€

US District Court Judge Honorable R. Barry Surrick--honorable my arse! He can't understand that the damage to anyone is definate if Obama is elected without meeting the Constitutional requirements? So, judge, what's your agenda? To uphold the Constitution, or to tear it down?

What this really means is that no one has the standing to challenge a US Presidential candidate about his eligibility to run for the Presidency until after he's President..at which time damage or harm has been inflicted? sounds like BS to me.

This whole Obama thing frightens me. He is a communist in my eyes. With his distribution of wealth and censoring of the media reminds of the stories I heard from my parents and grandparents. They fled the former Soviet Union when Stalin was the leader. It also sounds like the stories I heard from some of the Cubans. With the unknown sources of campaign donations and Obama wanting to talk to Castro just makes it even more frightening. I don't want to see the United States become communist.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    This whole Obama thing frightens me. He is a communist in my eyes. With his distribution of wealth and censoring of the media reminds of the stories I heard from my parents and grandparents. They fled the former Soviet Union when Stalin was the leader. It also sounds like the stories I heard from some of the Cubans. With the unknown sources of campaign donations and Obama wanting to talk to Castro just makes it even more frightening. I don't want to see the United States become communist.
    IF the Supreme Court fails to hear this case, and/or fails to ACTUALLY SUBPOENA AND EXAMINE THE DOCUMENTATION, then I fear that our constitution is no more. Their will be no more citizens of the US, only subjects. When a Government successfully silences the masses, and neuters their ability to make informed choices and to have an avenue to address grievances, the people are no longer free. For me, this is no longer an issue as to whether or not Obama has the right to be president, this has now become an issue as to whether or not WE THE PEOPLE still have the right to be free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123