President Obama has no intention of keeping his moderate election promises. He may provide excuses, but he still would be deceiving you

Obama’s Deception: Health Care, C-SPAN, and Other Broken Promises

By Dr. Paul Murdock
Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many of you would let your children, business partners, employees, or friends be consistently dishonest? Would you pay for a product that you had not seen or researched? Would you purchase a product if you knew the company was incompetent and could not deliver quality? I think not. Yet here in America we do exactly that.

In the last several days, C-SPAN has called on President Obama to televise health care discussions after Obama repeatedly promised to air live meetings. He stated:

“I’m going to have all the negotiations around a big table. We’ll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies—they’ll get a seat at the table, they just won’t be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is, we’ll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies. And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process.â€