Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama’s Global Godfather: Maurice Strong, George Soros, Gl

Maurice Strong, George Soros, Global Governance

Obama’s Global Godfather dragged in with the CH2M Hill scandal tide?

- Judi McLeod Friday, December 2, 2011
    many links on this post

Rusty Weiss’s fully documented expose of CH2M Hill—the multinational that was awarded $2-billion in stimulus money—dragged something unexpected in with the tide: proof of President Barack Obama’s Global Godfather.

Obama’s Global Godfather is Canadian UN Poster Boy Maurice Strong—employed by CH2M Hill as chairman of its influential International Advisory Board.

Followers of the global poohbah money track have known since his arrival in the Oval Office that Obama’s puppet strings were being pulled by George Soros. Now they can officially add Soros’ one-time business partner in the failed Chinese Chery automobile project, Maurice Strong.

Taking in the scope of the combined power of Soros and Strong, it’s no wonder that the puppet dances and gyrates on puppeteer strings while the Fundamental Transformation of America is closer with each passing day.

With those in the know still reeling from the shock of discovering that CH2M Hill was awarded more than three times as much funding as the now bankrupt Solyndra, George and Maurice the puppet masters remain off the radar screen.

In Weiss’s The Case of CH2M Hill: $2 Billion in Crony Stimulation, he warns that of the companies involved in the Solyndra scandal, CH2M Hill “should be next on the House GOP radar, having used nearly $10 million in stimulus funding to design the elaborate Solyndra facility in Fremont, California.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Engineering Firm ‘CH2M HILL’ Cut Thousands of Jobs After Receiving $2 Billion in Stimulus

Posted on December 1, 2011 by dancingczars | 3 Comments

Comment by Jim Campbell

Ah yes, Obama rides to the rescue once again. After giving a $2 billion stimulus to the privately run CH2MHILL….They get rid of thousands of employees. Not bad, the will certainly be hired by the federal government to assure the vote for the “Chosen one in November.

To add just the right amount of spice to this fiasco we must divulge that America’s favorite communist Van Jones appears to be involved in this caper as well.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, I’m J.C. and I approve this message

To boot, CH2M reportedly has ties with “Green Energy Czarâ€