Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Adopted by Indonesian stepfather?

Is there strong evidence available that the Supreme Court should consider when it talks about the Obama eligibility issue?

I am referring to the 1980 Soetoro divorce papers that say that the Soetoros had one child under 18 and ONE CHILD OVER 18.

1. I wonder who that ONE CHILD OVER 18 could be?

2. Do you think it could possibly be the person known as Barack Obama today, and who is the president-elect of these United States?

3. I don’t know if the information on the divorce papers mean that Barack was adopted by Soetoro.

4. But, at the very least, in my opinion, it gives the Supreme Court a very logical reason to review and hear arguments
    on whether or not Obama was adopted by an Indonesian citizen, and whether or not Obama is eligible to be president.

5. So, again, I ask the Supreme Court to look at the Soetoros 1980 divorce papers before they decide to review or not to review the Obama eligibility issue.

No, the tendency of the US is to overlook any claims of dual citizenship acquired passively(i.e. not through the deliberate actions a person takes).

If a person is not required to go through a naturalization process to enjoy US citizenship, then they are a natural born citizen. If Obama really was born in Hawaii, game over.

I believe that some people are grasping at straws here. The idea that some simple, "Doh!" type of detail will derail the Obama presidency is not realistic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama and other politcal elites above the law!

I will be very surprised if the Supreme Court hears the case against Obama. It seems that the domestic and global elites want Obama in office, and it wouild not matter if he killed his wife and it was filmed on the evening news...........Obama would be put into office!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    No, the tendency of the US is to overlook any claims of dual citizenship acquired passively(i.e. not through the deliberate actions a person takes).

If a person is not required to go through a naturalization process to enjoy US citizenship, then they are a natural born citizen. If Obama really was born in Hawaii, game over.

I believe that some people are grasping at straws here. The idea that some simple, "Doh!" type of detail will derail the Obama presidency is not realistic.

It's a false dichotomy to argue that the two categories are "naturalized" (acquired) and "natural" (not needing to be actively acquired).

"Natural born citizen" is its own defined category (see Perkins v. Elg 1939)
    "Citizen" is its own defined category (see the 14th Amendment)
    Various "citizens at birth" categories which are established by statute are at 8 U.S.C. 1401 and those might be categorized as "statutory citizen" -- with the 14th Amendment empowering Congress to "fill out the details" inside the broader words of the Amendment itself.
    There have been other characterizations known as "derivative citizenship" as where a female immigrant, upon marriage to a U.S. citizen, became "naturalized" through derivation from the husband's citizenship, or where immigrant children could take their father's citizenship upon his naturalization.
    And then there are "naturalized" citizens who comply with whatever conditions are established through statutes which Congress enacts pursuant to Article I of the Constitution which delegated to that branch the governmental areas for its attention. including to make "a uniform rule of Naturalization".

The easiest way to think of "natural born citizen" is this: It does not rely on any statute to confer citizenship, and no later-enacted statute could set up a way to take citizenship away.

Really their is no debate on this Obama doesn't show us anything and we have to shut up and butt out. That's how it works in America now!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

At least two state courts have already ruled that Obama has presented "good evidence"--their words, not mine-- that he was born in Honolulu Hawaii. The Hawaii State Depart of Health would not issue a Certification of Live Birth that lists his birth place as Honolulu Hawaii if he wasn't born there. The Certification is not a birth certificate. It's a summary. The states are Virgina and Ohio if I remember right. That makes him natural born.