Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Celebrating Ramadan Tuesday

Obama Celebrating Ramadan Tuesday

August 31st, 2009
    Mike Memoli

A noteworthy update to President Obama's light schedule this week, considering the rumors about his religion that lingered throughout the 2008 campaign. From the White House guidance for Tuesday:

In the evening, the President will host a dinner celebrating Ramadan and highlight the contributions of American Muslims in the State Dining Room. The President's remarks will be pooled press.

http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time.com ... n-tuesday/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he stops eating in the daytime during ramadan, then I'd be suspicious.

If this is a one time thing and he will do it for EVERY religious group, I don't have a problem with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote="miguelina"]If he stops eating in the daytime during ramadan, then I'd be suspicious.

If this is a one time thing and he will do it for EVERY religious group, I don't have a problem with it.[/quote]

He wouldn't host any National Day of Prayer breakfast or anything else at the WH, as has always been traditionally done, nor would he attend special church services or other events either.

Also, there was just recently a request denied for a flyover at God and Country Day, I think it's called........a tradition which had been in place for over 40 years. The reason given by the Air Force was that new policies set into place by the new administration strictly forbids displaying any preference for religious events.

But, here we have a muslim holiday being celebrated by obama, and on Sept. 28th there's going to be some huge gathering of muslims right on the west lawn of the Capitol.

If the turban fits..........