Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Obama Charged With Gay Sex And Cocaine Abuse

The accuser was on the Jeff Rense program tonight. We'll see where, if anywhere, this goes.

UB

Obama Charged With Gay
    Sex And Cocaine Abuse
    Urgent - Press Release
    1-23-8

The End Of Obama's Presidential Hopes? Shocking Allegations Of Gay Sex And Cocaine

Larry Sinclair has publicly charged Barack Obama with using crack cocaine as recently as 1999...and of engaging in homosexual sex twice.

In a world exclusive, Mr. Sinclair will detail his sex and drugs relationship with Obama in a nationally-syndicated interview with Jeff Rense tonight, Wednesday, from 7-8pm Pacific Time.

Mr. Sinclair has recorded his allegations on a short YouTube video which, if true, would surely destroy the Obama campaign for the White House.

Mr. Sinclair is more than adamant about his charges and is demanding that both he and Obama submit to extensive polygraph examaninations.

"The American people have the right to know the whole truth about the men and women who are running for the highest and most powerful office in the free world...the Presidency of the United States," said Sinclair.

The Jeff Rense Program airs from 7-10 pm Pacific on GCN and tonight's program can be heard via the internet at www.rense.com.

http://www.rense.com/general80/gaybama.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I am not an obama fan, but this smells of Clinton dirty tricks to me.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow the Clintons are bad. I won't vote for Obama but he does seem like a decent person. I don't think he realized how dirty the Clintons are. I mean I think they're desperate. This has been their only job. Could you imagine Hillary actually working?

maybe its McCains dirty tricks, since ML didnt get Clinton kicked out of office.
    I have seen the video and he doesnt look like no gay hooker to me
    Banned

I am thinking of writing him a letter of support. I won't vote for him, but I will let him know that WE THE PEOPLE see through the wenches dirty tricks.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More dirty tricks from the hillbilly twins?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I really wanted Obama to win.the Dem side...cause I DISPISE Hillary.....and I thought that then Obama would be soooooo much easier for Romney to beat....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clintons

It may not be the Clintons. It may be someone wanting got a little attention. He'll be squashed. I doesn't sound believable. I doubt Obama has much to worry about.

If they aren't showing images of Guiliani in his dresses, Obama should be safe. But, I don't think its true.

I think Obama's been running for president his entire life. You don't make mistakes like that - when you're that focused.

Ya... Clinton stench all over this. Obama lucky clinton's haven't thrown him under the train like so many that stood in their way before.

I would not be surprised if he becomes "suicidal" over this, happens a lot when the Clintons are around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast