Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA CONFIRMS RELATIONSHIP WITH CPUSA MEMBER

OBAMA CONFIRMS RELATIONSHIP WITH CPUSA MEMBER
    By Cliff Kincaid

August 16, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

With the release of a 40-page “Unfit for Publicationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On C-Span's Washington Journal this morning, saw an interview with Jerome Corsi, where he fumbled quite a few questions viewers asked, like where did he get the full text of Rev. Wright's GD America sermon. He said that it was one of the many books published by Wright, but couldn't remember which.
    The guest after him was one who was a political media analyst which goes back and fact checks anything and everything political ever written. His group went through "Unfit for Command" word for word and the majority of accusations by the Swiftboaters against Kerry "were absolutely untrue."
    A caller also pointed out that in the first 9-10 pages of the Obama book, according to the notes, Mr. Corsi was quoting his previous writings.
    It is coming to the point where I don't believe anything I read, including the stuff I write myself. I am always looking for a hidden motive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is coming to the point where I don't believe anything I read, including the stuff I write myself. I am always looking for a hidden motive.
    LOL......I hear ya.

It's a common practice for writers to reference in footnotes their previous writings if that's where the actual documentation took place, rather than repeat all the info.

Kerry refused to release his military records. That would have proved the Swiftboaters right or wrong. Pretty obvious to me who's telling the truth.

ELE

If you dress up a pig...it's still a pig!

Obama is no better than a common gutter snipe!

I saw this book at Target, a large 'everything store'. Funny enough it was placed right next to Obama's auto-biography.

Jerome Corsi and a represenative from Media Matters were guests on Larry King Live this past week to discuss the book. In my opinion, Larry King, rather than simply acting as an interviewer, attacked Mr. Corsi--something I had never seen him do before.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Jerome Corsi and a represenative from Media Matters were guests on Larry King Live this past week to discuss the book. In my opinion, Larry King, rather than simply acting as an interviewer, attacked Mr. Corsi--something I had never seen him do before.
    Larry King is one of the biggest libidiots out there. Even more of a libidiot than John Stewart.

National Lawyers Guild is taking over from the CPUSA---unless they are actually just on a short leash. NLG will hold a big conference in Detroit in October---just before the election. Has anyone heard how their lawsuit with the City of Los Angeled turned out? Did they get all the cash they were looking for?
    http://www.nlg.org/convention/
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

What was our first clue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast