Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Connected Group Calls for Brownshirt Tactics Against

Obama Connected Group Calls for Brownshirt Tactics Against Healthcare Opponents

Kurt Nimmo
    August 7, 2009

An organization supported by Obama, Biden and 190 members of Congress, Health Care for America Now, instructs Democrats to confiscate signs and leaflets brought to Obamacare events by “rightwing extremists,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At government meeting this would be outrageous. Retired and disabled persons CANNOT be threatened by goons. (Actually, no one can, but retired and disabled have special protection). But at a meeting of a private organization I am not so sure. I would think a party should be able to control who is in one of their private functions. OTOH, these could be fellow Democrats! Haha!

There should be lawsuits when someone intimidates you, IF you were acting in an orderly fashion. I've seen some OBL people forcibly removed from meetings, and they didn't raise their voice or hit anyone, but nevertheless engaged in disruptive activity, so it does work both ways. At governmental meetings the people have a right "To PEACEABLY ASSEMBLE AND PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR A REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Freedom of Speech must be preserved.

The fact that the American people are being attacked for expressing their concern shows us the real Obama and his true intentions.

Law enforcement working with these goons? Really?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

From today onward any function I attend I will have a camera with me at ALL times! I will admit though... I can give as good as I get...LOL! I am not and will never be easily itimidated.

With things heating up in the US I will be cutting my stay in Canada short this year. I'll just have to come home in the winter to get my time in here to keep my OHIP active.