Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama doesn’t have a strategy to deal with ISIS, but he does have a plan to cripple

Obama doesn’t have a strategy to deal with ISIS, but he does have a plan to cripple the American economy

Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM -0400
    Video at the page link:

Related Report: Second American Journalist Beheaded by Islamic State Terrorists

On Thursday, President Obama stepped up to the podium and offered a simple message about the United States’ strategy in dealing with ISIS: We don’t have one.
    “We don’t have a strategy yet,” the President said. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggests that folks are getting a little further ahead of where we’re at than we currently are. And I think that’s not just my assessment, but the assessment of our military, as well. We need to make sure that we’ve got clear plans, that we’re developing them.”
    But, not to worry, Obama delivered a stump speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this weekend that proves he does have a plan to further derail the U.S. economy.
    “There is no denying the simple truth: America deserves a raise,” he said to the crowd of A.F.L.-C.I.O. union members before touting his executive action that will raise the minimum wage for federal contractors from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 an hour in 2015.
    On radio this morning, Glenn reacted to the dueling priorities of the Obama Administration as it becomes clear the President is not particularly interested in dealing with foreign enemies.
    “The President has come out and said he doesn’t have a strategy yet from ISIS,” Glenn said. “I have a strategy, and I mean this sincerely because it works. This is where I think everybody is in America. We see how well it works. You just have gun control laws in Iraq – and Syria and parts of Jordan and parts of Iran.
    “You make the caliphate a gun-free zone, there won’t be a problem,” Stu added sarcastically.
    Pat had another strategy that might be even simpler to implement given how well it has worked in Russia.
    “What if they have a strategy where they really put the hammer down like they did in Russia and impose sanctions on – not ISIS – but people that ISIS doesn’t know… How about that,” Pat asked. “Like, if ISIS is from Syria, they… freeze the bank accounts of certain Syrians who know an ISIS person.”
    All kidding aside, as the world waits to find out how the U.S. plans to deal with the threat of ISIS, the President spent Labor Day weekend speaking to union workers about the need for an increased minimum wage.

The New York Times reports:

Countering arguments that raising the minimum wage would reduce jobs, Mr. Obama said states that had not waited for the federal government to raise their wages had seen more job growth than those that had not raised their wages.
    During his brief stop — he was in Milwaukee for about two hours — Mr. Obama expressed optimism about the nation’s economic recovery, emphasizing the progress made since the 2008 collapse…
    “By almost every measure, the American economy and American workers are better off than when I took office,” Mr. Obama said.
    After a summer dominated by grim news at home and abroad, the president on Monday, the unofficial opening of the general election season, tried to refocus attention on an economic policy issue that could help his party. Democrats, wary of getting too close to Mr. Obama and his lackluster approval ratings, are fighting to keep control of the Senate in the midterm elections.
    “He’s laid all the groundwork to say, ‘These people in fast food restaurants just need a working wage. So let’s give them a pay hike,’” Glenn explained. “Okay, Mr. President, are you going to pay for my burgers?”
    Ultimately, with Obama’s logic in mind, Stu may have figured out the most optimal solution in dealing with ISIS.
    “Talk about a way to kill ISIS,” Stu concluded. “You can pass a $15 dollar an hour wage in Syria and their economy would collapse.”

Front page image courtesy of the AP

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/09/02/...rican-economy/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is all about turning this country into a chaotic 3rd world pit that he and Soros can be proud of.....no good will ever come from Obama and his master IMO.