Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Embezzles From Former Employer: CNN Thinks it’s Cut

Background checks, Security Clearences, Barack Obama

Obama Embezzles From Former Employer: CNN Thinks it’s Cute

By Joy Tiz
    Friday, January 1, 2010

Embezzlement is defined in most states as theft/larceny of assets (money or property) by a person in a position of trust or responsibility over those assets. Embezzlement typically occurs in the employment and corporate settings. -Find Law

For example, Barack Obama works in an ice cream shop and gives ice cream to his friends without paying for it:

Ed Henry, on CNN with Candy Crowley:

“CROWLEY: It is. And despite the fact that you’ve covered both the stories for us, you’ve had time for a little sleuthing into the background of—in the high school background, in particular, talking to some of the people who knew President Barack Obama when he was there. What did you find out?

HENRY: Well, I talked to a couple of his classmates from the class of ‘79. He was on the basketball team that won the state championship. They knew him as Barry back then. And a couple of funny things, one the basketball court, they say he was a slasher, and one of his colleagues, it was the point guard, told me that that sort of slashing, take no prisoners attitude he thinks is carrying over into the presidency because this is why Barack Obama is now not afraid to make tough decisions. He also said he’s a real trash talker on the court, even today, because some of friends still get together to play with him.

The funny thing was: his high school classmates were telling that me that a young Barry Obama used to scoop ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. They said one the side, he used to slip them some free ice cream and frozen yogurt. I sort of have coaxed it out of them because they didn’t want to acknowledge it first. And I said, look, the statute of limitations is past, it’s been 30 years now. They laughed and said, “OK, he gave us free ice cream.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AS7 - Nothing against you, you're just the messenger here. I'm actually glad I saw this, BUT --

I wish Canada Free Press would not print dribble such as this. There are SO many really serious things this President is doing that can destroy this country. This makes Canada Free Press and the author only appear petty. As if they're desperate to find dirt. They don't need to be desperate, for Pete's sake, there is so much really serious stuff this President is doing every day that can destroy the country!!!

Obama was 17 or 18 years old when this happened, in high school, it was 30 years ago. He slipped some high school friends some free ice cream. I'm not defending it. I don't need a morals lecture. But really, get serious. Anyone jumping on this band wagon better be sure they did NOTHING like this when they were in high school.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Muslims “Youthsâ€

no problem
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)