Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Horror Picture Show~ Evil's only power is destruction

July 28, 2010

The Obama Horror Picture Show

By Robin of Berkeley

I recently received an e-mail that made my skin crawl. It was in response to a spiritually oriented article. http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/ ... vil_1.html

The e-mailer, Carl, penned the following, which was short, but not sweet:

Jesus and his followers must be destroyed. They are responsible for all the evil in the world.

After opening this mail, I sat frozen in my seat for several minutes. I felt like I had seen something that human eyes shouldn't behold, like I had happened upon a gruesome crime scene.

Each day, I feel that same creepy sensation upon hearing the latest news. I'm glimpsing such darkness that my first instinct is to quickly look away.

There's Obama ordering assassinations of American citizens. I repeat: That peacenik, Barack, orders Americans to be killed far from the battlefield. While George W. Bush was raked over the coals for detaining alleged terrorists, Obama appears to be having them snuffed out, to almost no outrage. http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=11259

Next up, we have JournoList -- hundreds of journalists conspiring to elect Obama. This is proof positive that reporters behaved unethically during the election and beyond. http://www.mrcaction.org/r.asp?U=30123

And what has been Obama's most notable accomplishment since assuming the presidency? Steering us toward a race war.

The constant cries of racism are designed to inflame and agitate. And talk about projection: Has there ever been a more racially biased administration? An inspector general reveals bias in the closure of some auto dealerships. http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/07/ ... a_car.html

Race-baiting, assassinations, journalists conspiring to rig an election. As a psychotherapist, I try to recall when I've seen such pathology.

And even though I've worked with some serious lowlifes, I have to wrack my brains. Because I have even known crack addicts and child abusers with more of a conscience than some in the Ruling Class. http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/1 ... ss-and-the

Conscience has nothing to do with money or status or Ph.D.s. Being a decent human being requires character. Too many on the Left think that if they simply support Obama, they're exempt from the rules of civility.

The language of psychiatric diagnosis doesn't explain the insanity. For me, there is only word that fits: evil.

Simple narcissism does not explain my e-mailer Carl, who wants to destroy Jesus and his followers; or Sara Spitz of NPR, who gleefully fantasizes about watching Rush's "eyes bug out" while he dies in agony; or King of the New Black Panthers, screaming expletives about killing cracker babies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYL-gmPdwg

But it's not just Carl and Sara. People all around are becoming sicker and sicker. More than this, they are becoming less and less human. They're resembling something out of Night of the Living Dead.

It's no wonder: The Left is in charge, and it is a death cult. This is why the progressives are obsessed with destruction and death: euthanasia, abortion, killing granny. And that's why their rhetoric is hate-filled and profane.

Evil's only power is through destruction. Evil has no ability to create. It survives by siphoning off the vitality of robust others.

With wickedness now in the highest of places, evil has gone viral. An epidemic, it threatens everyone it touches.

Evil is contagious because it seduces those who are hollow inside. Dominating another can be the most intense aphrodisiac. Hate is a way for a diminished person to feel powerful -- or to feel anything at all.

But this is not true power. Power comes only from Forces beyond. Real power is accessible through goodness and love.

The progressives are like angry toddlers kicking at their father's shin. In their grandiosity and moral blindness, they actually think that they can bring him down.

They are like Carl, whose e-mail about destroying Jesus and his followers I couldn't get out of head.

There was something in his e-mail that called to me, that beckoned me to reply. So, rather than consigning it to my spam folder, I wrote Carl the following:

Oh, my dear Carl. You cannot destroy God. God is in everyone and everything.

Why do you feel this way, Carl? Did someone hurt you? Or break your heart? Did someone crush your spirit?

Know that whatever was done to you was done by a person, a flawed human being, who was living far, far away from God. God has never left you, Carl. He's holding you in his arms right now and will not let you fall.

But I never heard from him again.

A frequent American Thinker contributor, Robin is a recovering liberal and a licensed psychotherapist in Berkeley. You can e-mail her at robinofberkeley@hotmail.com.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/07/ ... _show.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I have been wondering lately about the low threshold most of us have for inappropriate behavior or even a different pov - ourselves becoming inappropriate in quick response. It is almost like I have to reach for something like chemtrail poisoning to explain it because I have no answer but it is undeniably there.

I have been forced to entertain concepts totally foreign to my background in order to try to comprehend what is occurring around me and that includes the concept of spiritual warfare. People who are atheist or agnostic often get actually physically nauseaus and can throw up at a religious response like the one mentioned in the article - other signs are there as well.

To be fair, some of the religious people, including Christians, seem more demon possessed than anybody and they also can be nauseating. I heard one guy say "They are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good." Sometimes I wonder if these "primitive" explanations do not have more truth to them than any of our more recent scientific meanderings.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Yes I have been wondering lately about the low threshold most of us have for inappropriate behavior or even a different pov - ourselves becoming inappropriate in quick response. It is almost like I have to reach for something like chemtrail poisoning to explain it because I have no answer but it is undeniably there.

I have been forced to entertain concepts totally foreign to my background in order to try to comprehend what is occurring around me and that includes the concept of spiritual warfare. People who are atheist or agnostic often get actually physically nauseaus and can throw up at a religious response like the one mentioned in the article - other signs are there as well.

To be fair, some of the religious people, including Christians, seem more demon possessed than anybody and they also can be nauseating. I heard one guy say "They are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good." Sometimes I wonder if these "primitive" explanations do not have more truth to them than any of our more recent scientific meanderings.

Spiritual warfare has been raging since satan was cast out of heaven. Some would say (and I have too) that it is much more intense today, but then I think of different eras throughout history and I believe it has always ebbed and waned.

Sometimes when I am feeling like this author, I have to make myself stop and go outside, look around at creation - the sky, the trees, the flowers, sounds, colors, feel of a breeze, warmth of the sun, chill of the fall air..... (whether you believe in God or not - creation has a way of calming the spirit). I may perhaps just go to a store or park or around the neighborhood and smile at people - say hi - I guess I'm just searching for some sanity in some way.

Oh, in my heart I know that evil is alive and well, but I also feel that sometimes we get overwhelmed and need to concentrate our thoughts on what is still good in the world. May sound silly, but I will always remember the line in the old movie - Pollyanna - "When you look for the bad in people, you will always find it, so look for the good.." There are many, many in whom I just cannot see good but there are also many, many in whom I can see much good.

Then, I am humbled because there is bad and good in me too. It is at these moments, I am instinctively driven to lift my head up, close my eyes or whatever and pray to God to please help me and this world of mankind....

just rambling.... just glad that there are people and websites like this that also give me some hope that there are still a LOT of people in whom the good outweighs the bad...

=)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The flywheel effect. It takes a while to get going, but once it gets cranked up, look out......