Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama infant pictures with father: Are there any?

Pictures of Kenyan father holding infant Obama: Where are they? Can someone tell me where I can find such pictures?

1. Puzzling to me: I can’t find pictures of Obama’s Kenyan father holding infant Obama either in the hospital or at home. We know Obama's father was a student in Hawaii when Obama was supposedly born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961.

2. Obama claims he was born in a hospital in Hawaii. (The internet says Obama was born in TWO different hospitals!)

3. But I can’t seem to find any pictures of infant Obama taken while he was in the hospital.

4. One of my points: If the Electoral College and/congress demand that Obama present his Hawaii birth hospital record, I wonder if Obama would be able to do that.

5. NOTE: In my experience, when a new baby is born in a hospital, relatives are eager to take pictures of the new baby with his father, his mother, and other relatives like his grandma and his grandpa, and even with a nurse and the doctor.

6. But for some unknown reason, we don’t have such pictures of Obama when he was an infant.

7. Again, I say that the lack of pictures of Obama’s birth in a hospital and as an infanat could mean that he was never born in a hospital in Hawaii as he claims.

This is purely speculative on my part, but I did see a resemblance here:

Malcolm X

Barack Obama

I'm sure I'm just imagining things though....

Let's not make mountains out of molehills. Baby pictures prove nothing. So smiling dad holding baby is usually taken in the recovery room, which proves nothing as that room has probably been overhauled a few times. It would be no absolute proof that Barack was born in this or that hospital.
    In 1961, there was no Internet. Whatever computer systems talked to each other were mostly in government and university hands, and could not handle pictures.
    There is no requirement that anyone release baby pictures as proof of anything, much less citizenship and qualification for being POTUS.
    These days, pictures can be doctored on computers quite easily, so this sounds like another one of those wild conspiracy theories to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL Yes, Obama does look like MX.

You have to think of the time period. His parents probably couldn't afford a camera. They were pretty expensive back then. The Kodak Brownie was popular. Film development was pretty costly too. Everything was done by hand. Color film was just becoming available to the public. People were very frugal about taking picutres back them.

Most baby pictues in those days were done in a studio or a photograhper came to your home and took the pictures. I don't know of any hospital pictures from that time period.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's true Dixie. I remember parents wanting to bring cameras into the hospital or delivery room, but being forbidden or discouraged.

bama

You would have to ask the Kenyan government why there is no pictures....that's where he was born, according to his maternal grandmother, who witnessed his birth in Kenya.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

[quote="Dixie"]LOL Yes, Obama does look like MX.

You have to think of the time period. His parents probably couldn't afford a camera. They were pretty expensive back then. The Kodak Brownie was popular. Film development was pretty costly too. Everything was done by hand. Color film was just becoming available to the public. People were very frugal about taking picutres back them.

Most baby pictues in those days were done in a studio or a photograhper came to your home and took the pictures. I don't know of any hospital pictures from that time period.

Dixie
    Well, can you explain why there don't seem to be any pictures of infant Obama with his father or mother or grandparents taken AT HOME?

1. My real concern is not that there are no HOSPITAL pictures of infant Obama with his mother, or father, or grandparents.

2. My curiosity is that there does not seem to be ANY infant pictures with ANY family members at all.

3. It is not that his family did not like to take pictures of young Obama, because we have many pictures of young Obama on the internet, but they seem to be taken when he was just beginning to walk or later.

4. Of course, baby pictures taken or not taken in a hospital do not prove whether or not Obama is lying when he says he was born in a hospital in Hawaii, but they should raise some eyebrows and get people thinking why Obama does not seem to have any infant pictures with his mother or with his father or with his maternal grandparents.

5. Also, when Obama and his half-sister differ on which of two hospitals Obama was born in, then I think that election authorities---for instance, the Electoral College and Congress--- would have even more reason to demand that Obama produce his valid Hawaii hospital record to prove that he was indeed born in Hawaii as he claims.

6. And when Obama does not seem to be in any hurry to clear up the dispute over the name of his Hawaii birth hospital, then I say this to the Electoral College and to Congress:

"If you decide to force Obama to produce records that prove he was born on United States soil to an American citizen, then I believe that one of the first items you should request from Obama is his valid Hawaii birth hospital record."

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Let's not make mountains out of molehills. Baby pictures
    In 1961, there was no Internet. Whatever computer systems talked to each other were mostly in government and university hands, and could not handle pictures.
    There is no requirement that anyone release baby pictures as proof of anything, much less citizenship and qualification for being POTUS.
    These days, pictures can be doctored on computers quite easily, so this sounds like another one of those wild conspiracy theories to me.
    1. Would it still be a "wild conspiracy" theory to you if a legally legitimate legal bodies like the Electoral College and Congress demanded that Obama produce his valid Hawaii birth hospital record before they would certify Obama's election of Nov. 4, 2008?

2. Do you really believe that Obama could produce such a valid Hawaii hospital record of his birth on Aug. 4, 1961 if/when the Electoral College or Congress demanded to see it?

3. My gut feeling is that Obama will NOT be able to produce his valid Hawaii hospital record if or when the Electoral College, Congress, or the courts order Obama to produce it.

4. However, if Obama is able to produce his valid Hawaii birth hospital record, I would not be surprised if information in that record shocked and amazed all of us and proved what a LIAR Obama really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    LOL Yes, Obama does look like MX.

Dixie
    You bring up some good points above like this one:

"Most baby pictues in those days were done in a studio or a photograhper came to your home and took the pictures. I don't know of any hospital pictures from that time period."

So let us see how your statement above might apply to the issue of Obama was or was not born in a Hawaii hospital:

1. Baby Obama Hawaii hospital pictures: NONE. Maybe the family could not afford a camera, or maybe the hospital said that the family could not take pictures in the hospital whatsoever.

2. Infant Obama pictures at home: NONE. Again, maybe the family could not afford a camera of any type, or they just did not want to take pictures of baby Obama for some unknown reason.

3. Studio photos or private photographer photos of a baby Obama: NONE.

4. That is right, as far as I know, there are NO studio type posed pictures of, say, Obama's mother holding infant Obama, or any pictures of the three of them together in a posed position and smiling at the camera: Obama's mother, Obama's father, and infant Obama.

5. To me, I find it very strange that, as far as I know, there are no studio type, posed pictures where Obama's mother, Obama's father, and infant Obama are together.

6. Obama's family was not poor, so I am very curious as to why there does not seem to be ANY nice-looking posed pictures of infant Obama with his mother and father, or a studio type picture of infant Obama with just his mother.

NOTE: If anyone knows where I can see on the internet a studio type picture of infant Obama with his mother and father, a picture where all three are dressed up and smiling happily at the camera, please let me know.

I find this strange:

1. Employees and former employees of Obama’s Hawaii birth hospital have not come out publicly cheering and bragging that they were working at Obama’s birth hospital when he was born.

2. Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961. Doctors and nurses working at Obama’s birth hospital on that day: Is it remotely possible that they could ALL be dead now, some 45+ years later, and that is
    why we hear nothing from Hawaii’s birth hospital?
    Or maybe the hospital was told not to show any emotion because Obama does not want anyone to know the name of the hospital where he was born. Strange.

3. So, does anyone have any idea why Obama’s Hawaii birth hospital is NOT throwing a wild public celebration to show the world that it was the birthplace of the next President of the United States?

4. Strange. Very Strange, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast