Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Obama Lied To Gun Owners

Obama Lied To Gun
    Owners - Attack Plan Revealed
    A special message from Citizens Committee
    for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms:
    3-3-9

As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama deliberately and repeatedly lied to America's 90 million gun owners across the country when he insisted that he would not try to take away anyone's firearms, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said today.

CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, reacting to yesterday's remarks by Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder that the president will seek to reinstate the ban on semi-automatic firearms, said Obama "knew he was lying to the nation because his own website touted his plan to revive the gun ban and make it permanent."

Select Here to Reject Gun Bans and Fax to all 100 Senators and all 435 House Representatives

"We warned America that Obama's 'support' for the Second Amendment was empty rhetoric," he stated, "and now Holder's disclosure has confirmed it. Obama was lying, and now gun rights may be dying."

Several times on the campaign trail, Obama told voters "I'm not going to take your guns away." He said it at rallies in Duryea, Pennsylvania and in Boise, Idaho. He also told a news conference that "Lawful gun owners have nothing to fearÂI think people can take me at my word."

"Right now," said Gottlieb, "I wouldn't take Obama's word if he said it rains a lot in Seattle. Apparently, law-abiding gun owners have nothing to fear unless they own sport-utility rifles, semiautomatic shotguns, handguns and any other firearm that Obama and his anti-gun attorney general don't like.

"Thanks to Eric Holder, who has been far more honest than his boss about his anti-gun philosophy, it is now clear that the new president doesn't support the Second Amendment at all," he observed. "American gun owners should remind Democrats in Congress that the Second Amendment means what it says, especially when the president doesn't."

Select Here to Reject Gun Bans and Fax to all 100 Senators and all 435 House Representatives

In order to stop Obama and his fellow Democrat gun-grabbers-we need to let the Congress know with thousands of faxes telling them to leave guns alone.

Americans like you who understand what our Founding Fathers envisioned for our nationand who are willing to fight to defend our Constitution and for what it stands.

So please, help the Citizens Committee and me defeat those who wish to gut and trash the United States Constitution.

Help me flood the U.S. Senate and the House with the sea of FAXES big enough to drown each and every Senator and Representative willing to vote away the Second Amendment.

Please, send your Donation and FAX TODAY!

Keep calling your Senators today, toll free numbers include 1-877-851-6437 and 1-866-220-0044, or call toll 1-202-225-3121 AND REGISTER YOU'RE OUTRAGE at ongoing efforts to take guns away!

CALL PRESIDENT OBAMA, 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414 expressing your disdain and ABSOLUTE REJECTION of all GUN BANS.

DO NOT BE SILENCED Â* MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

NOTE: We need TENS OF THOUSANDS of faxes and PHONE CALLS and EMAILS delivered to ALL Senators and Representives right away!

For our projects to be successful, we must count on the voluntary financial support from individuals like you who care.

Your contribution of $20 or $25 is urgently needed today.

Your donation for just $10 will help so much. If you can afford to send $50 or $100 or more it would truly be a godsend.

Remember, protecting our freedom is not inexpensive.

But then, it's impossible to put a price tag on freedom.

Select Here NOW Send Your Most Generous Donation

Together, we can preserve the Constitutional rights our Founding Fathers intended our people to have forever.

For more information about CCRKBA go to http://www.ccrkba.org/

Thank you. I know I can count on you.

Sincerely,
    Alan Gottlieb
    Chairman
    Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

If you prefer to donate by check, please mail to:

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    12500 NE Tenth Place
    Dept Code 2136
    Bellevue, Washington 98004

http://www.rense.com/general85/plans.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Wonder Boy lies every time he opens his mouth. He is a second rate con man, and that might be the best part of the man.

Anyone having studied psychology see Wonder Boy as perhaps narcisistic?

Americans can expect Wonder Boy and the MSM to ramp up the rhetoric concerning guns, multi-culturalism, and class warfare for the next 8 yrs. Yes I said 8 yrs, afterall Wonder Boy keeps repeating the phaseology 'during my first term.' He is already prepping Americans for his second term. Is he delusional, narcisistic, or a second rate con man trying to excercise some sort of second rate suggestive thought control?

Does anyone else see this as going beyond plain old arrogance?

Roundabout, yes I knew that OBAM was and is a narcissists.

Have you ever read the book by Sam VAknin? Its in direct line of politicians.

Usually when the narcissists is done the damage takes years to eradicate.

Paidmytaxes,

No I have not read any book by Sam Vaknin. Know the title? Sounds interesting.

Asfor the damages,....I am not sure that we will ever be able to right the damages that this man will do. Time has a way of finding acceptance amongst the crowds.

Obama lied to everyone who voted for him. He is nothing but a gifted conman.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Moving to other topic's....no illegal aliens in here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Roundabout, the book is called "Malignant Self-Love"

The book is a bit heady, but I was married to a narcissists and got out.
    I joined an on line group that helped in the recovery process.

I saw narcissists characteristics in Obama a long time ago.

Try explaining this to the general public. They think your nuts when your not.

Roundabout, the book is called "Malignant Self-Love"

The book is a bit heady, but I was married to a narcissists and got out.
    I joined an on line group that helped in the recovery process.

I saw narcissists characteristics in Obama a long time ago.

Try explaining this to the general public. They think your nuts when your not.

Thanks Paidmytaxes, interesting take on the Wonder Boy's personality. I noticed something not quite right but have never studied psychology from the book and have had to rely on experiences along life's journey.

I have chalked Wonder Boy up as a second rate con man, in contrast to a first rate con man such as a thoroughly shrewd used car salesman. The first rate con man has more depth, more control of the situation, smooth transitions with out stuttering babble or condescending stares from the eyes.

The second rate con man knows that he has not perfected his game fully and feels ineffective and frustrated deep within and even though he tries to mask the frustration it continues to trip him up and he catches hell trying to perfect his game.

The narcisist would however feel that he has perfected his game, OR does he KNOW that he has perfected his game? Does the narcisist feel frustration with himself or just with others?

At the end of the day I think I would like to view Wonder Boy as a second rate con man, as a narcisist it would seem as though it could get a bit darker.