Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McKinney

I have to say something I found out about McKinney. She was one who grilled Rumsfeld on that 9-11 commission report ...backed him into a corner with tough questions. They gerrymandered her out of her district after that..and she lost. That'll teach people not to question the POWERS..right?

IMO, Obama is a Manchurian Candidate. Something about his whole candidacy just doesn't smell right...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Farrakhan Featured on Cover of Rev. Wright's Magazine Three Times

Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:44:04 pm PST

Tom Blumer does more research into Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s radical newsmagazine Trumpet, and discovers that only one person has appeared on the cover of the magazine as many times as Barack Obama—Louis Farrakhan.

Here’s one:

http://tinyurl.com/6ge7wt

Where's the relevance to illegal immigration?

Not one of the 3-Hillary, McCain or Obama- gives any indication that they'll solve the illegal immigration crisis, in fact, they're all wooing the illegals. As for a purported video where Obama makes fun of the "Christian bible", this is not the forum for that, and furthermore it sounds like garbage from the Hillaryland.

Re: Obama Makes Fun Of Christian Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I cannot find direct links to these videos on youtube, so I am going to post the link where the videos were posted. Sorry for the long link.

http://thefullenchilada.com/newstuff/ob ... -bible.htm
    To get direct links..
    place the curser on the screen of the video you want, right click the screen, on the menu click "properties" in the properties window, highlight the "URL", right click and then click "copy".
    ------------------------

Rockefeller is one of his advisors now. I don't think I have to say much more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

You guys, don't get all wrapped up in this kind of stuff. This is exactly how lies get started on the internet.

There have been some really ugly posts regarding Obama lately and none of them had anything to do with illegal immigration. Please think before you post this kind of c---.
    His campaign has a lot to do with illegal immigration, in the sense that he wants to be president and would wholly welcome illegal aliens into our nation without question.

Now as for talking about his beliefs and how they affect his politics. It is all fair game, many have talked about Bush here in the same way and discussed his own beliefs and how they have possibly affected his judgement while making political decisions and such. Why not Obama here too?

BTW, also people here have discussed ALL of the candidates beliefs, affiliations and other issues of concern to us all, mainly because there are so many factors in a politicians personal life that can affect their judgement, especially when they, as is with Obama, have voted for giving illegal aliens amnesty and benefits for being here. Can we truly trust him?

Oh, the voice over/narrarator. Apparently this man is a Christian from Korea. I presumed he was an American, thus his reason for making this video commenting on American politics.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Just a note of interest about Obama's muslim cousin in Kenya. I work with a recent immigrant from Kenya. We were chatting at work the other night and I asked her about Obama's cousin. She didn't hesitate. Her immediate response was "He is the one who brought War to my Country. In 2 months after he took power we in dictatorship and we were in war." She said many people who opposed him were tortured or killed. She said they fought back and now they have Democracy. He is no longer in power but he is the Prime Minister. "An advisor". She said things are much better there now that Democracy is in place.

I was not expecting quite this response. But for me, if there is ANY indication Obama is muslim or associated with NOI; which there is. He should NEVER hold the highest office in this land and he should be watched very carefully. This is a national security issue which is perfectly appropriate for this forum.

OBAMA IS NOT CHRISTIAN BUT MUSLIM
    By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
    MichNews.com
    May 15, 2008

Per Andrea Useem of Religion News Service, the Pew Research Center poll reveals that one in 10 Americans say B. Hussein Obama is Muslim, not Christian.

Obama denies that he is Muslim. That must make American Muslims feel quite comfortable.

He informs media that he is “Christianâ€

CV, these kinds of questions are exactly why I am torn when it comes down to voting McCain vs Obama.

[quote="cvangel"]Just a note of interest about Obama's muslim cousin in Kenya. I work with a recent immigrant from Kenya. We were chatting at work the other night and I asked her about Obama's cousin. She didn't hesitate. Her immediate response was "He is the one who brought War to my Country. In 2 months after he took power we in dictatorship and we were in war." She said many people who opposed him were tortured or killed. She said they fought back and now they have Democracy. He is no longer in power but he is the Prime Minister. "An advisor". She said things are much better there now that Democracy is in place.

I was not expecting quite this response. But for me, if there is ANY indication Obama is muslim or associated with NOI; which there is. He should NEVER hold the highest office in this land and he should be watched very carefully. This is a national security issue which is perfectly appropriate for this forum.

OBAMA IS NOT CHRISTIAN BUT MUSLIM
    By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
    MichNews.com
    May 15, 2008

Per Andrea Useem of Religion News Service, the Pew Research Center poll reveals that one in 10 Americans say B. Hussein Obama is Muslim, not Christian.

Obama denies that he is Muslim. That must make American Muslims feel quite comfortable.

He informs media that he is “Christianâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Me too TexasBorn. I don't like any of the 3. I would never vote for either Hillary or Obama. But a Muslim background and any affiliation with NOI would cause me not to abstain my vote but to vote for McCain to ensure Obama doesn't win that office.

We'd just have to deal with McCain later and make him feel the pressure of the American citizenship everyday and in a big way! We'll have to do this with whoever wins the election anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12