Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA Racist Prayer!! I am offended!!

Benediction at Obama 's inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery: 'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'

America is over 60% white...how do you think he got elected?? I wish BO would denounce this guy...but he really doesnt care.

That was pretty racist.

Talking down to any race is racist in my opinion. I'm sure he'll get a free pass from the press. This whole Presidential race this President and his following have gotten a pass.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Racist to whites - who is to acknowledge that one? And I am brown....

Remember the white man will always be the scapegoat until the end of time for all that is bad. But who will be blamed when the world is more brown than white.

Brainwashing goes on and on.... Remember our cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

actually whites (including white hispanics ) is closer to 80%. Yes this was rather racist and man it came from a black man!

I have a very creepy feeling about this co-called post racial election. More and more being a white man is derogatory thing and ridiculed. All those people playing the race card ought to calm down

This is exactly as I feared things were going to go. Everyone is racist, yada yada yada...

I am so sick of the race card being played, even by people who MAY have a right to use it. Let's face it, everyone is looked down upon by someone who fancies themselves as "superior".

and silently this will go by with no mention....

yup. i was very offended too -- a democrate standing close by heard my dismay and replied "oh c'mon, no big deal" -- These mindless Obama Messiah wannabots are programmed to have white guilt or play the victim to the evil white man. This is a real brainwashing.

I was greatly offended.

It is very disheartening that people are divided out by color as if good policies and law cannot cover all individuals. As long as people are pitted against one another, what true progress can there really be?

I too was offended by those remarks. Just more words to incite division, and to say, "Yes, we are entitled," cause the white man did us wrong. They just need to rise above, bite their tongues, and stop the verbal flame throwing.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    actually whites (including white hispanics ) is closer to 80%. Yes this was rather racist and man it came from a black man!

I have a very creepy feeling about this co-called post racial election. More and more being a white man is derogatory thing and ridiculed. All those people playing the race card ought to calm down
    Hispanics are not actually white, they are part caucasian. They are caucasian from their Spanish heritage and mongoloid from their indigenous heritage. But even hispanics with light skin are not white. The comment was not directed at hispanics, it was directed at white skinned people and was definitely racist. This part of the inauguration will go down in history as clear evidence that black people are very racist and that our very first black president allowed this racist remark on his inauguration day. It is very telling that this racist remark was made in the context of a statement that was suppose to be against racism.

Can we file a civil rights lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Can we file a civil rights lawsuit?
    ummm...we are white. We dont have a right to civil rights anymore. You have to be black, brown, yellow or red to get civil rights when it comes to racism.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast