Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even a white immigrant is not a minority and it is ok to discriminate against them. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own 4 eyes.
    Exactly and who's to say they weren't escaping some sort of abuse or slavery and then to get here and be condemned forever for something they have no clue about. Not to mention......wasn't this country started by people escaping abuse and discrimination from elite powers? They act like white people don't have a clue or never experienced anything like it before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Even a white immigrant is not a minority and it is ok to discriminate against them. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own 4 eyes.
    Exactly and who's to say they weren't escaping some sort of abuse or slavery and then to get here and be condemned forever for something they have no clue about. Not to mention......wasn't this country started by people escaping abuse and discrimination from elite powers? They act like white people don't have a clue or never experienced anything like it before.
    Yup there was never a sign hung that said "Irish need not apply" or my husbands favorite when hearing sob stories from blacks "No ******s, dogs, or Irish" was hung on everything from pubs to hotels to general stores. (he now has the sign hanging above the outside entrance to the room he uses as a home office, along with his ever present canine companion lol) He points out that the blacks and dogs were considered to be above the Irish lol. There is not a race nor ethnicity that can not find a place in history where they were horribly abused by one faction or another. I am soooooo sick of the race card being played by everyone. To bad MLK's dream is no closer today than it was in 1960, things are just reversing.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They haven't left the '60s!!

AE

This part of the inauguration will go down in history as clear evidence that black people are very racist
    I would rather it be said as "clear evidence that black people can be just as prejudice", instead of a generalized statement, as I think that there are plenty of clear minded, non-hateful black people as white and other races.

To me, it was most offensive, because it came from a supposed man of God...I find that the biggest hurt and it is highly un-Christian of him to even say something in that way. Should he have meant it differently, he could have thought it out much better and then stated it in such a way that showed how far he felt this nation has come from it's dark era of slavery and the period thereafter when the civil rights of black people were trampled on.

But, I guess, he is one of those who can be just as prejudice......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

To bad MLK's dream is no closer today than it was in 1960, things are just reversing.
    Nope, they still don't get it. They're just fighting over who gets the club this go around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone has this excuse saying he's old and lived through the civil rights movement so it's OK! So shut up and Butt out!! Not GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I work in a law firm. Friday afternoon an African-American attorney made a remark to two of my co-workers (who are African-American) and me saying, "well when we come to work on Wednesday, Barack will be president." He repeated it several times. I felt like he was making the remark toward me. I wanted to say, "and what is your point?"

But, I guess, he is one of those who can be just as prejudice......
    Went to Michelle Malkins site and some poster said you can go to u-tube and see him and according to them, this was a major toned down version compared to how he normally is. I just figure if you really want to support change, you don't put people like that up there. That's like having the head of the KKK up there and saying all is well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast