Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama, Sen. Scott Brown are cousins USA TODAY

Jan 29, 2010

Obama, Sen. Scott Brown are 10th cousins via a 17th-century politician

10:42 AM

President Obama and Mass. Sen.-elect Scott Brown are 10th cousins, the New England Historic Genealogical Society says.

See the family tree below.

The NEHGS in Boston says Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, and Brown's mother, Judith Ann Rugg, both descend from Richard Singletary of Haverhill, Mass., who died in 1687 at the age of 102.

Singletary was also a politician, having served as town selectman in both Salisbury and Haverhill, Mass., in the 1650s.

Brown, a Republican, was elected last week to fill the seat long held by Edward Kennedy.

Obama - Brown Family Tree http://www.scribd.com/doc/26047000/Obam ... amily-Tree

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... litician/1
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can tell which side of the family inherited good sense.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WOW

So I wonder if that means Brown is also related to Cheney; who is also a distant cousins of Obama.

What strange coincidences we have here.

Stanley Ann Dunham
    LOL! I still can't get over the fact that some parent out there named thier daughter "STANLEY". Poor thing....no wonder she was so messed up.

Can you imagine introducing the "new arrival"...."meet our new baby girl, Stanley!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could these folks check the historical records in Salem, Ma.? I want to know how many ancestors Pelosi has there.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

4thHorseman wrote,
    Could these folks check the historical records in Salem, Ma.? I want to know how many ancestors Pelosi has there.
    While some may see this as light hearted humor, I think you are to something there. This could lead to a Genealogical Political Thriller, titled, "From Out of the Ashes."......Or did they rise from the swamps?