Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is true President Obamanation is ignoring Veterans who gave their lives and blood to keep our wonderful nation free, but then.. I think perhaps, this year, he may be afraid of something in laying that wreath.

He is afraid that the dead Vetarans may THROW his wreath back at him. I know I would and so would my dead friends! That would not look good on national TV you know.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I think the diffence is tradition. People like and expect our leaders to carry on our traditions. It's called respect.

Obama promised change. I just don't think Americans realized how far this promise went.
    You're absolutely right, MontereySherry, it's all about tradition. It's unfortunate that some here don't seem to understand that. I guess we shouldn't have expected anything less from a liberal who never served his country in a military capacity. Has any of Obama's ancestors served in our nations military?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i don't have a problem with this ...

presidents a busy man .. he's got things to do ... the VP can handle those dutites as well as anyone ....

i mean it's not like the nation even cares anymore anyways .. face it , the majority of americans are out at the lake having a BQ on memorial day , not laying wreathes or taking a moment out of their day to thank service men and women ...
    I'm part of this nation and I care! Perhaps that's because myself and many of my ancestors, dating back to the American Revolutionary War, have served.

Actually, I'm retired military. Yes, I'm definitely offended by Obama's failure to honor a long held tradition!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not immigration related, moving to Other Topics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12