Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama tells questioner he's 'Christian by choice'

Obama tells questioner he's 'Christian by choice'

The Associated Press
    Published: Tuesday, Sep. 28, 2010 - 10:13 am

Obama says he came to his Christian faith as an adult because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to him in terms of the kind of life he wanted to lead. Obama says human beings are flawed and make mistakes, but that he tries to see God in others and does his best to help them.

Obama also said he thinks his public service is an expression of his Christian faith.

Recent public opinion surveys have shown that growing numbers of Americans incorrectly believe that Obama is a Muslim.

Obama discussed his faith in response to a question Tuesday during an economy discussion with residents in a small farming town south of Albuquerque, N.M.

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/28/306270 ... stian.html

So was he saved or not? Apparently being a Christian looked better on his resume than Kenyan Muslim.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So was he saved or not? Apparently being a Christian looked better on his resume than Kenyan Muslim.

Judy, I would say not as he doesn't speak as one who is genuinely saved. He doesn't understand what it means to truly repent and be saved. You are right, he thought it looked better on his resume! He knew it would be much easier to be elected by claiming Christianity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Judy, I would say not as he doesn't speak as one who is genuinely saved. He doesn't understand what it means to truly repent and be saved. You are right, he thought it looked better on his resume! He knew it would be much easier to be elected by claiming Christianity.
    He doesn't does he? I've never in my life heard someone put it the way he did. For me, it wasn't an intellectual decision, the way he put i as if he was joining a club or something, it was an emotional spiritual experience that to this day I can't explain or intellectualize even when I try to do so.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    He mocks Christianity every chance he gets, it is just another convenient lie.