Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not sure what is more frightening, Obama the Marxist or my fellow Americans that are voting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CrownofSnarls
    I am not sure what is more frightening, Obama the Marxist or my fellow Americans that are voting for him.
    Tell you the truth I'm shocked that people don't care or even question why Obama hung out with so many shady characters in his life? Nor do they question his radical ideas? They seem like brainwashed zombies, and that scares me.

They plan to herd American youth into government-funded re-education camps where they'll be brainwashed into thinking America is a racist, oppressive place in need of 'social change.'"
    This sounds to me like a bunch of Islamic Madrassas are being established right smack on American soil with taxpayer money. Not only do we have unaccounted for illegal Muslims in sleeper cells all over the country, but now they want to convert Americans youth into their cult. It looks like they are building quite an army for their jihad. DONT VOTE OBAMA! HE WILL DESTROY AMERICA.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I blame a lot of this on the so-called press. They are in bed with Obama. I' think a lot of these so-called telejournalists are on the take.They think they are above it all and none of this type of stuff will effect them just like illegal immigration. Even though many of their fellow print journalists are now losing their jobs because no body reads the paper. But as we all know there's a reason no body reads the paper anymore. It's because most big cities now have foreign language papers that are being read like La Opinion in L. A. How did they get to be so stupid? The went to school for twenty years but never really learned anything. They learned how to be a liberal or a propagandist. That's what they learned in college.

These Obama followers are falling for his silvery speeches, and the scary part is that they don't even want to hear anything negative about the man. I do a lot of blogging in my local paper and these Obamamaniacs are relentless. The minute you say anything negative about him, they jump all over you with racist comments. It's pretty spooky.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing that will stop Obama, is McCain-Palin. May not like McCain, but he beats the h--- out of Obama!

I never thought this until today, but I MIGHT breathe a sigh of relief if McCain wins. Then I'll puke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wondering, is it time to start taking back our country? Perhaps one small step at a time?

The next time you go into a McD's and a freakazoid with a nose ring and purple hair is behind the counter, ask to speak to the manager and have him take your order or tell him you are going elswhere. Start hitting these misfits in the pocket.

Freaks with nose rings once upon a time would not have been hired and would not have been behind the counter.

Am I off base here, or are these types the type that would vote for something like Nobama?

Any other ideas that are simple?

Years ago when hollywood idiot stars started getting political, I wrote the studios and told them I would not support their shows or movies, ofcourse I had given up TV many years prior, but would still hear about these egotistical liberal commie movie workers.

Somehow have to get past the urge to run out to the barn and grab the hemp rope!

The fact that many of the folks in ALIPAC seemed to have changed their mind about voting for Obama may be a good sign. Surely this will be a trend across all of the country. Let's hope that enough wake up from their Obama induced stupor and keep this maniac out.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I reluctantly voted for McCain..I was going to wait before hell froze over before I would ever vote for McCain. I cant's stand the man! But my husband convinced me we couldn't afford to turn the country over to Obama.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast