Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Molly, as hard as it was to vote for McCain, IMO you did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I reluctantly voted for McCain..I was going to wait before hell froze over before I would ever vote for McCain. I cant's stand the man! But my husband convinced me we couldn't afford to turn the country over to Obama.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Obama wants to create what? You are kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    About that 'civilian national security force'

"Big Brother had nothing on the Obamas," write the editorialists for IBD. "They plan to herd American youth into government-funded re-education camps where they'll be brainwashed into thinking America is a racist, oppressive place in need of 'social change.'"

The "Obama Youth" will get a monthly stipend of $1,800, plus paid health and child care, plus a $4,725 grant after their "service" for future education or school loan payoffs.

But this isn't just a make-work program.

IBD says the "real mission is to radicalize American youth and use them to bring about 'social change' through threats, pressure, tension and confrontation – the tactics used by the father of community organizing, Saul 'The Red' Alinsky."

Remember what programs like this are about. They are about empowering government to take more control over your life. They are about limiting your freedom. They are about picking your pocket. They are about changing the way you think by coercion. They are about making you uncomfortable being an American. They are about total power – and never letting go.

We've seen programs like this before – in Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, Stalin's Soviet Union and Mao's China.
    Sounds like fascism to me.

Some of you keep referring to the Nazi's and the WWII era in talking about the schools, the training, the camps and the brainwashing. Has no one realized that what you are describing is BinLaden and his civilian army....the Taliban....AlQaida.....or the Muslim schools springing up all over the U.S.....or the Mexican drug cartels and their violence spreading over into the U.S.??? If there could be any truth to the "alleged" rumors or tales of Obama's past connections, associations, religion and travels....does that not begin to ring any bells??? People have said those raising false rumors and fears such as these are crazy. Are we crazy???? I don't think so....just more willing to recognize danger when we see it and hear it....and not afraid to speak it!! But how long will that "freedom to speak" be available???

Now Obama will get to do this for real. Thank you America to brining on a commie dictater into the white house.

Now the the question is will Obama be

1# A moderate marxist=Hugo Chavez
    2# Jack boot thug hard core marxist Lein, Stalin, Meo

We will soon find out!
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    Some of you keep referring to the Nazi's and the WWII era in talking about the schools, the training, the camps and the brainwashing. Has no one realized that what you are describing is BinLaden and his civilian army....the Taliban....AlQaida.....or the Muslim schools springing up all over the U.S.....or the Mexican drug cartels and their violence spreading over into the U.S.??? If there could be any truth to the "alleged" rumors or tales of Obama's past connections, associations, religion and travels....does that not begin to ring any bells??? People have said those raising false rumors and fears such as these are crazy. Are we crazy???? I don't think so....just more willing to recognize danger when we see it and hear it....and not afraid to speak it!! But how long will that "freedom to speak" be available???
    We should also be aware that the one of the first things necessary to put all this in motion will be to take away our guns. No, I am not hysterical, nor do I advocate all out war in the streets. However, should all this come to pass (and I think the writing is on the wall), the last thing any of us want to happen is that we be forced to address this as a powerless people. And given the very real possiblility that it may come down to all out war in the streets, I don't want to us to be completely defenseless.

You have already seen the commercial, haven't you? All those mothers losing their children to gun violence. Let's not allow the waters to be muddied, and remember that it is the illegal aquisition of guns that is the problem.

And once again, no I am not hysterical. Just see the writing on the wall.
    <div>
    </div>

He is Hitler reincarnated. They were both master orator who could whip a crowd into a frenzy.

I wonder who their scapegoat target will be this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    He is Hitler reincarnated. They were both master orator who could whip a crowd into a frenzy.

I wonder who their scapegoat target will be this time around.

I'm not a big fan of a mandatory-volunteer group and I'm not 100% sure what is meant by all of this. But, if there is to be a scapegoat target I think everyone can figure out who that group that will be. The same one who gets blamed for everything and everyone's woes?

I personally do not believe that Obama is the type of divider Hitler was.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123