Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama wants to follow EU to the brink of financial disaster

October 22, 2010 12:00 A.M.

Fools Rush In Where Europe Rushes Out

President Obama wants to follow Europe to the brink of financial disaster.

As of this writing, France is paralyzed. By the time you read this, it might be in flames.

In Britain, where politics is more polite but the problems are perhaps just as dire, the government is proposing budget cuts on a scale not seen for nearly a century.

In Greece, well, the less said about Greece the better.

All of these countries — and many more — are going through painful retrenchments because they spent too much money, made too many promises, and expected too little from their citizens. The era of European austerity is upon us, because the Europeans — or at least those in charge — understand the mess they’ve made of their economies.

This should present a real problem for Barack Obama and the vast (though shrinking) chorus of experts, editorialists, and activists who support his agenda. In broad terms, all of the policies Obama and the Democrats have pushed are the sorts of policies the British, the French, and other Europeans had for years, even decades.

As far as I am aware, no one has asked President Obama a simple question: If your philosophy is so great, how come the countries that have embraced it for generations are so much poorer than we are?

Nor have they asked: If guaranteed health care for everyone will make us so much more “competitive,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama

Let's vote all the Democrats out in November and in 2012 let's replace Obama. They are destroying our country with their bad policies and with illegal aliens. They support illegal immigration and do not want to deport all illegals. Democrats want amnesty. We do not want amnesty. We must remove from office all the Democrats.

Re: Obama

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Let's vote all the Democrats out in November and in 2012 let's replace Obama. They are destroying our country with their bad policies and with illegal aliens. They support illegal immigration and do not want to deport all illegals. Democrats want amnesty. We do not want amnesty. We must remove from office all the Democrats.
    well let do it you know more about this then we all do vote them all out they are all crook .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait till they build the Obama Library!

By the way ,the Republicans DO NOT HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE record on the illegal alien invasion either. In many cases they are just as bad.....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Wait till they build the Obama Library!

By the way ,the Republicans DO NOT HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE record on the illegal alien invasion either. In many cases they are just as bad.....

I think we need to sell all of these Presidential Libraries to help balance our State budgets....

kickthemallout!!!!!

Kathyet