Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ms. Mikulski must be drinking that Capitol Hill water again. We have already given up sovreignty in maritime law, and now the World Court has demanded Texas to stop the execution of a murderer that killed two young females. Americans still should have some rights to protect our country until the New World Order is imposed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OBAMA WANTS TO BE NEW "WORLD LEADER"

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    A scary article!

I went to the page the article is on and the link to that story, goes to the story above it? I saw no contact info.
    I wanted to tell friends to check out www.americanpolicy.org
    It is under Barack Obama and the UN’s Drive for Global Governance

It would be great to help the poor of the world be able to do something to help them at least become self-sufficient by at least growing their own crops and gather the seeds for the next year's planting. Unfortunately, companies like Monsanto, with their bioengineering expertise has been selling seeds with a terminator gene, something that makes any seed not viable to grow the next year. Wasn't it Gordon Gecko that said "Greed is good?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does the original posting or any of the follow up messages have anything to do with illegal aliens ?

SO IF I CAN GET MY LIFE DOWN TO A DOLLAR A DAY I WILL BE IN POVERTY...

MAN I THINK I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN. CUTTING THE LIGHTS OFF, USING LITTLE WATER$$, FOOD $$BEANS, NO AIR CONDITIONING, NO HEATING, NO TRAVELLING $$ WALK INSTEAD, NO HOUSE PAYMENT - LIVING ON THE STREET OF COURSE----

YES I WOULD HAVE TO LIVE IN THE STREET, AND DRINK WATER FROM FOUNTAIN, AND HAVE MY BEANS...OWN NOTHING AND PUT MY MONEY INTO A BUSINESS.

GOODNESS I WOULD HAVE A SAVINGS OF $100,000 NEARLY THE FIRST YEAR. MY CHILDREN WOULD HAVE TO QUIT TAKEN MONEY FROM ME, OF COURSE.

MAN IT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME... THE SAVINGS...DOES...ANYHOW...

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Does the original posting or any of the follow up messages have anything to do with illegal aliens ?
    This was posted under OTHER TOPICS

The bill is the "Global Poverty Act" (S.2433) and is not just a compassionate bit of fluff that Obama dreamed up to help the poor of the world. This bill is directly tied to the United Nations and serves as little more than a shakedown of American taxpayers in a massive wealth redistribution scheme.
    THIS BILL WILL DESTROY AMERICA AND HUSSEIN OBAMA KNOWS IT! How in the hell can we keep dishing out money when we cant even afford to give some of us the basic necessities. AMERICANS ARE BEING DEPRIVED in order to GIVE to the U.N.! I am sorry that some people have horrible living conditions. America is NOT to blame. It is the nations with corrupt government officials who squander money away for themselves while making their people live so poorly.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME! IMO, that is where we need to start and finish. Once that is completed, then we will be in a better position to help others.

IMO, America should cut all ties with the U.N! They are nothing but a bunch of shysters anyway!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama is the most dangerous man on the planet, and he is running without ANY opposition! I am convinced McCain is trying to lose the election (not that anyone wants him).
    Obama seems to be hell bent on tearing this country down until he is satisfied that we're so weakened that there will be nothing that we can do about it. He is hell bent on weakening us in every possible way, just listen to this video in which he describes his "plan for CHANGE" regarding our military.

HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF RIGHT OUT OF THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wD ... re=related

Regarding McCain trying to lose the election.....I wonder if that might be true myself.

The man does not know what he must do to win, or does not care to do what he must do to win and to me that equates into the possibility that he plain and simply does not want to win.

IF he would take an opposite stand from Obama, and a stand which the people could TRUST him to stick to, quite honestly he might very well be able to win in a landslide!

He's not winning because the majority of the people feel that HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED, because he is WEAK, he is WISHY-WASHY and because to us it appears that his greatest ability is to PANDER rather than to have what it takes to stand up and be a RESPONSIBLE LEADER for our country.

People do not want to support him. He may see himself as a hero, but far too many Americans now see him as a traitor because of his history regarding the McCain Kennedy Bill and because of the miserable track record he has particularly when dealing with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I believe that Mr. McCain has SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATED the American people's determination that amnesty is NOT what this country needs in order to deal with this horrendous problem.

IT'S THE AMNESTY MR. McCAIN AND IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT BY NOW, YOU MIGHT AS WELL START WRITING YOUR CONCESSION SPEECH, BECAUSE YOU'RE A MERE 90 DAYS AWAY FROM GIVING IT

AND.......of course we can all imagine what his concession speech will say......"Oh Obama what a wonderful man he is and what a great leader he will be......

Holy smoke! Won't that be a day and a speech to remember McCain for!

This is a nightmare American brothers and sisters....a REAL nightmare.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast