Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not voting for him. He's a fraud. Between not showing his birth certificate and his radical associations, I wonder why anyone would vote for him.

Why did the Dems choose this man?? Didn't they check his past?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    vortex wrote:

First John McCain never seems to stop talking about the good ole days, and I seriously doubt that Obama, as smart as this guy is, was politically involved before the age of 10.
    I don't think McCain had anything to do with the ad. Do we actually know that he endorsed it? His campaign didn't fund the ad and I doubt he endorsed it.

Obama's age when Ayers' group did the dirty deed has nothing to do with the issue. The big question is, did Obama actually know who he was associating with?
    At the bottom of the ad, at the end, it says "not endorsed by any candidate or political committee" or something to that effect.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12