Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: "Obamanation."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Stop Badgering Our President

The Common Constitutionalist 2 hours ago

Journalists, pundits, political talking heads, Talk Radio hosts, et al have been asking, "Where is Obama? Where is the president? Shouldn't he get his a** off the golf course, get back to the White House and lead – do what he was elected to do?"

We're hearing it everywhere. Sean Hannity says to get off the golf course and get engaged – get in the situation room.

Mark Levin explains the way only he can: "This man should have been in the situation room with the press there, with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, with head of his national security team, with the director of the CIA. He should have been there with the president pro tem, and the Senate majority leader and the Republican leader. He should've been there with the Speaker of the House and the Democrat leader in the house. And he should've been there and made a statement – not from the friggin' golf course! Mr. President – get your a** off the golf course, get the hell back into Washington DC, act like a president, or get the hell out!"

Dispassionate as always, Mr. Levin.

Washington Post columnist and liberal hack Dana Milbank wrote: "Obama was doggedly sticking with his plans to go on vacation – a decision that, if not in the category of stupid stuff, could fit under the heading of tone deafness…"

The conservative political class, angry over Obama's appearance of apathy toward his job, spent the day tweeting a video of Obama before he ran for president saying, "If you seek the presidency, you have to be prepared to give your life to it."

Even ultra hack New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd went off on Obama with her parity of Lincoln's Gettysburg address, writing: "FORE Score – and seven trillion rounds ago…"

Okay, you may say – we got the message – everyone from both the right and left is attacking the president for not doing his job. Well I'm here to defend our dear leader. I don't think he should come back to Washington – ever!

Let's think about what has happened since he took office – since he's been in Washington – all the scandals, all the spying, the persecution of conservatives/Tea Party groups. He is drastically downsizing the military, taking the Navy from over 600 ships to around 300. We are much more vulnerable now than we were before Obama came to Washington.

We have Obamacare, thanks to the president residing in Washington.

If, after inauguration, he went right to the golf course or took the family on a permanent vacation, we'd be better off. Sure maybe it would cost a few billion dollars, but it would be money well spent and a lot less costly than has been afflicted on our country, or the world stage.

You know how, for years, Obama "apologists" have been saying, "If the president didn't do ____________ (fill in the blank), imagine how much worse things would be."

Well, that's what I'm saying in defense of "The One." Just imagine how much worse the country would be if Obama never took a vacation – or 20 – if he spent all his time in Washington busily working on "transformation policy" instead of playing golf or riding his bike while wearing his mom jeans.

Just imagine the additional destruction of the country if Obama actually did "give his life to the job." We'd look like Haiti – after the earthquake.
    So stop badgering the president to get back to work – for it could be much worse, if he really applied himself.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/st...P5gJBZITGTK.99

Hmmm "If the President didn't do "vacations" imagine how much worse things would be!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-26-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Banned
    D.J. Moore originally shared:

TheWanderingWizard

Shared publicly - Yesterday 11:28 PM

Barry R.
    Shared publicly -
    *Standing ovation for this young lady

A TEACHER FROM THE GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI WILL LOSE HER JOB FOR STANDING UP FOR ALL OF US.

Give this teacher and true American a standing ovation.
    This 4th grade teacher has said it all, and she was brave enough to attach her name to it.

... The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

Mr. Obama:
    I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America . You are responsible to the citizens of the United States . You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia .... You didn't show Great Britain , our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia .. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey ...... You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. What's the matter with you? I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you.

You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer. You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't!
    Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now?

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.

I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,
    Every real American
    P.S. I rarely ask that emails be 'passed around'.................PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST......it's past time for all Americans to wake up!

Ms Kathleen Lyday
    Fourth Grade Teacher
    Grandview Elementary School
    11470 Hwy . C
    Hillsboro , MO 63050

(This woman may lose her job for this letter.. I believe we owe it to her for expressing the outrage that we feel but fail to address. Please pass this on.)

Feel free to delete this picture but i had to bring it over.....

Banned
    Our Golfing President Couldn’t Care Less What We Think Of Him

By David Lawrence / 29 August 2014

Hey, I like sports. While I was running some rather large insurance agencies I was ranked in tennis, boxing and skiing. I put in two hours a day in sports.

I was decent in golf but it bored me. I used to do sit ups and pushups at each T and jog between shots. I drove my clients crazy.

So I guess I’m saying that Obama is entitled to play golf. Not that I would have played after a journalist’s decapitation. Back in the day I’d go back to the office and take care of business even if I lost a large account.

No President is entitled to play after an American journalist is beheaded. That is an insult to the public. It’s saying that Obama doesn’t even care enough to care if we care.

He is telling us that he could care less what we think of him and that if he feels like golfing he will regardless of the image he presents to his sycophantic little voters.

Thank God I wasn't naive enough to vote for him. I couldn't live with myself now. I am not self-defeating.
    Perhaps a lot of Democrat guilt-ridden suicides are in the offing. You get what you deserve.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8280/golfing-...m9rPukLxBmg.99

Banned

But "what difference does it make" right????
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-29-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Banned

Banned

Banned
    So Floppy Ears, what’s your strategy now?

Posted by Rottdawg on Sep 3, 2014 i

I don’t think it’s a secret that I don’t much care for President Floppy Ears. It’s nothing racial, it’s just that when I see shit stuff like this:
    Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
    With pictures like this:and add stuff like this:
    KMSP-TV
    I can come to no other conclusion that he is failing our nation in an epic manner. You see, others may call me racist, but let me suggest HE alone is doing more to hurt his race. Put a leader like Herman Cain or Ben Carson in there for the last 6 years and I bet we don’t have headlines like this!

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/09/flo...-strategy-now/

Banned
    America’s Ignorance of the Constitution Gives the Criminal in the White House Permission to Destroy

Published on: September 5, 2014

“Where knowledge is a duty, ignorance is a crime.”
    – Thomas Paine
    The American people and their representatives are guilty of dereliction of duty when it comes to the failure to impeachment the criminal in office, Barack Hussein Obama, as well as this criminal administration. America is adding strength to tyranny by giving permission to destroy for yet another two years.
    These criminals and their crimes in this administration are not hidden (Luke 12:2-4, 2 Corinthians 11:14). They are being uncovered on a daily basis in the face of the American people.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, of the U.S. Constitution reads:
    “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Article II, Section 4,
    adds:
    “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors.”

It is the responsibility of the American people to respond to the crimes that are being committed. The people in this country know exactly who the guilty are, as well as the crimes they are committing.

America’s representatives are violating the oaths that they swore to uphold.

America does not need another debate or play on words to know what their responsibilities and duties are.

The borders are wide open; ISIS fighters are given permission to return to the United States after battling America’s allies; and this president is in known alliances with America’s sworn enemies.

Our forefathers left America with the example of what not to tolerate, namely a tyrant named George. The Declaration of Independence is the history of a people who would no longer suffer “a long train of abuses” by a tyrant who would not rule in accordance with God’s government (Exodus 18:21). So,
    instead of jeopardizing the future for their posterity and their blood-bought freedoms, they threw off an ungodly tyrant!

Which one makes sense? Throw off the Constitution, or throw off the men that pervert the Constitution? Sounds pretty simple to me.

The knowledge you have now been given should move your feet to action so that you are not found to be a criminal against God, your people or your country (James 2:14-26).

Video: Romans 13

Video: Where the Battle Rages

America’s Ignorance of the Constitution Gives the Criminal in the White House Permission to Destroy

Published on: September 5, 2014

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/0...D4qQqMFwJIo.99

Banned

Banned

Shared publicly - 9:25 AM
    #Satire

A little satire for the day...