Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: "Obamanation."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Responding to the President's Executive Action

By Dan Cadman, November 25, 2014

The Daily Kos at one point reported to us that the reason the presidential speech wasn't shown on the three venerable broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) is because the White House announced plans for the speech on social networking sites and didn't ask the networks for time for the address. Now it reports to us that Mike Allen, in Politico's Playbook, says that the reason the presidential speech wasn't shown on the three venerable open-air networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) is because they deemed it overtly political in nature, and rejected it. It appears to be a shifting landscape to explain a startling curiosity. I don't know if either is the real reason; they both seem a bit specious to me.

But what's clear is that the Republicans did not get equal time to state their views on those media stations which did air the nationwide speech, something I find disturbing given the backdrop of these "go it alone" executive actions of epic proportion. (Actually, I also find the phrase "go it alone" irritating, suggesting as it does the lone hero trudging forward through the winds of adversity. That is most assuredly not what's going on here, no matter how this most cynical of administrations wishes to portray its actions.) This absence of alternative views left the field basically wide open to the president to define the terms of what he's doing in the most disingenuous – but folksy – way possible, appealing to people's inherently fair natures to mask the inherently injudicious thing that he's doing.
    What to do now? I'm sure the Republicans in Washington are discussing this endlessly, so at the risk of arrogance, let me humbly offer some suggestions:

1) Sue.
    Go forward with that lawsuit that John Boehner has been yammering about for the past several weeks. Yes, I understand the difficulties of with the notion of "standing" but there's that tiny issue of the constitutional separation of powers. The president is in clear violation of Article I of the Constitution, and needs to be called on it. Ultimately, only the Supreme Court has the authority and standing to speak to something of this importance. The time is now. No more shadow boxing, no more pulling punches. Just do it.

2) Withhold the Money.
    No, don't fall into the president's obvious trap of shutting down the government. No need. Let everything else be funded as usual, and just don't give anything to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the cabinet department whose subordinate agencies — particularly the immigration benefits granting component, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) – will be doing the heavy lifting of this administrative amnesty.

3) Use Rescission.
    At even the first whiff of any indicator that the administration is running off the rails and misapplying any appropriated funds to move forward on its executive actions or, most especially, its fee monies (such as those collected and used by USCIS), pull the bucks back, put them straight into the Treasury bottle and clap a tight stopper on it.

4) Legislate.
    The president has double-dog-dared you to "pass a bill". Go for it. Just don't give him the bill he wants. And especially don't dredge up the godawful Gang-of-Eight Frankenstein's monster. Instead, take advantage of the great work that's already been done in the House. I'm thinking particularly of the SAFE Act, which has been put on the shelf. Wait until you've got your majority in both houses, pass it, send it to the president's desk, and let him do as he wishes: sign it or veto it. As I see it, either way you win. If he signs, you get a decent immigration bill to begin the process of real reform and security, both at the border and in the interior. If he vetoes it after all the caterwauling about "send me a bill" what will the public think? It will prove he and his cohorts were only ever serious about that portion of immigration "reform" that involves amnesties and giveaways.

5) Listen.
    There are a lot of smart, well-informed people where immigration is concerned – some inside the beltway, and others throughout the four corners of the country. Take some time to seek them out and ask for their views. But be prepared to hear them at some length; don't just ask for indigestible 30-second sound bites of wisdom.

http://cis.org/cadman/responding-presidents-immigration-address-executive-action

Banned

Banned
    Lowry: Tell the President He's Not Welcome to Give State of the Union Address

The Common Constitutionalist November 28, 2014

Arit John at Bloomberg.com reported on an interesting suggestion presented to the Republicans by the editor of National Review, Rich Lowry. He said that if he were John Boehner: "I'd say to the president: 'Send us your State of the Union in writing. You're not welcome in our chamber.'"

Evidently, Breitbart was in agreement, suggesting Boehner say "so that the elected representatives of the people do not have to listen to, or applaud, a man who is violating his oath of office in governing as a tyrant." And Politico reports that some unnamed congressional Republicans are considering doing just that.

Bloomberg cites a Tweet of disagreement from Noah Rothman at HotAir: "I know many see this is as a great idea, but I don't get it. Look petty, invite bad press, accomplish… What exactly?"

Other conservatives have chimed in, such as Dan Holler at Heritage Action. He told Bloomberg Politics that "Rolling back the policy [executive amnesty] is the important focus and everything else may well be good as long as it doesn't distract from the actual hard work of rolling back what he did. Where I do think it would be harmful for the Republican Party is if they allow that to be their only response."

Bloomberg's John then wraps it up with her "money quote," where she writes: "To be clear, this isn't something speaker John Boehner has endorsed, or even publicly talked about. Instead, it reads like another doomed political tactic – like impeachment or a government shutdown – that he'll likely ignore."
    I actually agree with her that refusing to allow Obama into "their chamber" is merely a weak political stunt, but to somehow equate it with or grant it the same weight as a constitutional responsibility like impeachment is utterly absurd.

I think it's ridiculous, childish, and, indeed, sour grapes to deny Obama from giving the State of the Union address in their precious chamber – a chamber that already houses some of the most useless individuals in our country. What's one more?

At least Obama has some stones. Yes, he's evil, heavy-handed, and lawless, but he's got the guts to just do what he wants, regardless of the potential consequence – which will likely be none – and he knows it.

We're not talking about scoring cheap political points here – or are we?

I guess that's exactly what you're talking about, and if all you wish to do is win the next election in 2016, cheap political stunts and some tough talk might get you there. It won't stop Obama or spare the nation any more pain, but it may look good to establishment cheerleaders.

If a Congressman or Senator wishes to protest the State of the Union show, simply don't show up. If it were me – I wouldn't.

I wouldn't show up as a sign of protest, but simply to spare myself the agony of listening to the Liar in Chief.

This proposed stunt is trivial, sophomoric, ill-advised, and frankly uncharacteristic of those at both National Review and Breitbart.

How about we in the conservative media suggest ways of rescuing our Republic and worry less about the two inane and inept parties.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/11/ri...Tg54CuLct2y.99

How about we in the conservative media suggest ways of rescuing our Republic and worry less about the two inane and inept parties.

Ya how about that!!!!

Banned

D.C. Whispers: Barack Obama "Isolated, Insolent, & Inebriated" - UlstermanBooks.com
    ulstermanbooks.com
    Now entering his next to last year as President of the United States, rumors are circulating from via Capitol Hill sources of a man lost in his own manufactured past who is desperate to be free of a White House he loathes, and an America he despises more and more.

D.C. Whispers: Barack Obama “Isolated, Insolent, & Inebriated”

For some time now there have been various reports suggesting Barack Obama to be, even by typical U.S. presidential standards, an aloof character with seemingly few friends and even less personal interest in things and events outside of himself. Now entering his next to last year as President of the United States, rumors are circulating via Capitol Hill sources of a man lost in his own manufactured past who is desperate to be free of a White House he loathes, and an America he despises even more.

Apparently the day to day White House staff are seeing less and less of Barack Obama. When in Washington D.C., the president rarely goes beyond his private residence study, even including fewer of his beloved golf outings.

Day to day operations are channeled through Jarrett’s office, and it is that longstanding rule that has Congressional Democrats seething. Jarrett often ignores requests to speak with here – even if such a request comes from figures like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. One Democrat who was recently deemed worthy of the Senior White House Adviser’s attention was Senator Chuck Schumer who recently declared during a public speech that Obamacare was a mistake for the party, in essence a problem that should not have taken up so much of the party’s time in 2009 and 2010.

Both Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett were in mutual fits of rage over the senator’s words, and repeated calls to Schumer that he make a hasty retraction.

Schumer has to date, apparently ignored the request, and refuses to speak directly to Jarrett but has indicated he’d be willing to meet with the president. Other whispers are putting Schumer as the new Democratic leader of the Senate by 2016 – a promise made to him months earlier and then repeated more recently by figures close to the Clinton Machine.

While the anti-Obamacare message from Schumer still has Jarrett reportedly plotting revenge, the president himself has withdrawn even further into the protective bubble that so often is a White House under siege, coming out only briefly to give words to the Jarrett manufactured script that had former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel being shown the door. The Hagel dismissal was yet another White House decision that had senators from both parties angry at the White House, with Harry Reid apparently suggesting the White House should not expect a simple confirmation for the president’s next choice to replace Hagel.

Last week Barack Obama was described by a Capitol Hill staffer who communicates regularly with individuals linked to the White House as an “isolated, insolent, and inebriated” figure who recently had difficulty even reading from a teleprompted script and was required to do several takes before coming up with a performance that did not make his compromised condition so obvious.

This same Capitol Hill source suggested it may not be just the friction between the White House and Senate Democrats that has the president in such an emotional downward spiral – there are yet more rumors the White House is preparing for a potential public relations disaster looming in early 2015 that even has the normally haughty Jarrett office “hoping to survive.”

BENNINGTON P.I. Illuminati

“This is the age of nightmare, Mr. Bennington…The fate of the world is at the razor’s edge. It intends to cut deeply, and blood will flow.”
    Longtime D.C. politico turned private detective Frank Bennington finds himself fully immersed in the “world behind the world” where humankind are but pawns in an ages-long battle between truth and deception, light and darkness.
    The few remaining among the covert T3 Group face an increasingly powerful enemy that now moves more aggressively to finalize its plans for complete and unrelenting domination that would make slaves of us all.
    BENNINGTON P.I. Illuminati

VISIT D.W. ULSTERMAN’S AMAZON BOOK PAGE HERE: HERE

http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-barack-obama-isolated-insolent-inebriated/

Banned
    That Turkey

This Explains a Lot

Rule of Law

Last edited by kathyet2; 12-01-2014 at 06:43 PM.

April
    Action needed here!!!! LETS ROLL!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/stop-these-g...ictate-315410/

Banned
    See This Admiral Expose Obama’s War On Christianity in the US Military

Posted on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 at 10:43 am.by: Benjamin Franklin

Obama’s agenda to keep the Bible out of the hands of our Military is in full swing. If there is only one speech you have to see that takes him down, THIS IS IT!!!The Governmnt is telling soldiers that if a person is in need, or even contemplating suicide to send them to a Chaplain and do nothing else.
    But what if the opportunity to save a life is here and now, in the moment?

This Rear Admiral says that no matter what he is told by the Government he will share the Bible when and where it is needed.

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/o...y-us-military/

Banned
    Americans, Military Personnel, In Cross Hairs Of ISIS!

Adina KutnickiDecember 3, 2014

What, If Anything, Will The FBI/DHS Do?

AT the end of the day, most citizens want to believe that their leadership has their backs, instead of in the crosshairs of ISIS. In fact, this is a highly reasonable expectation. Yes, it is. Moreover, it is what lends the leadership its legitimacy to govern.

THAT being said, rational Americans also understand that the above is no longer a realistic viewpoint.

TO wit, to fully understand what’s what and where reality lies, keep reading…
    Commentary By Adina Kutnicki

{re-blogged at Islam Exposed}
    ANY American who believes that Obama Inc. will come to their aid whenthreatened by jihadists and revolutionary leftists is simply delusional. Off their rocker. It would be akin to relying on arsonists to suddenly morph into firefighters, Superman-like. It ain’t gonna happen. This is the case, regardless of any public pronouncements that they are “on the job”. Oh yeah.

AS a matter of absolute record, this investigative journalist knows from first hand experience that America’s domestic front arm, the FBI, is ignoring Islamic threats to those who are reporting them in FULL detail. This is a fact. Defy anyone to argue otherwise. Indeed, Barack HUSSEIN Obama’s FBI and DHS are captured (Brotherhood) operations. This is not smack talk.

CONSIDER the following as this site’s due diligence reporting, and as ample warning to Americans: recognize what you are up against and be prepared to take care of your own families/interests. You are on your own. Yes, this assertion comes from a personal knowledge base involving interfacing with the very same FBI.

IN this regard, it must be recognized that the work being done at this site (in tandem with other avenues) is fraught with certain risks. Nevertheless, not all threats are alike and some rise to a higher level than others. Minefields all over the place. Hence, they are reported to the relevant authorities.
    NOW, understand that this is being done in various ways, but most importantly, one assisting on this end possessed the highest security clearance from U.S. intelligence agencies in his prior line of work. Others have equally related intelligence credentials, yet they cannot convince the FBI to investigate said Islamic death threats. You got that?

Jihadi commented on About 11/09/2014:
    Nonsense!!! You are in our hitlist.. Run as far as you can because we are coming for you soon…
    Approve Trash | Mark as Spam

More information about Jihadi
    IP: 83.111.109.52, 83.111.109.52
    E-mail: justjihad@live.com
    URL:
    Whois: http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/83.111.109.52

Dave Gaubatz Muslim Mafia
    on November 10, 2014 at 8:17 pm said:

A Letter to my puking Jihadi .Adina is my sister in this fight. She snaps her FINGERS AND I WILL BE STANDING RIGHT BESIDE HER…YOU HAVE THIRTY DAYS TO RUN FROM HER. After thirty days I will track you down like the swine pig you are. Then you become nonexistent and are no longer a threat to my friend and sister.

Don’t mess with her or your world will crumble. Dave G. Ferrum, Rd, Ferrum, VA 24088 (one house on my block) Stay strong Adina, this jihai will no longer bother you.. Dave Gaubatz

SO the inherent question for Americans relying on the aforementioned agencies is: if said contacts (mind you, they have all come back with the same reports) are forced to act on their own – due to a NEGATIVE deaf, dumb and blind response from the so-called front arm agencies – then what chance does the average citizen have of gaining their assistance/cooperation? Is this clear enough?

BUT back to ISIS and their threats against U.S. military and their families, and on American soil too. And in light of the above, read the following alert with a morenuanced eye:

The FBI has delivered its strongest warning about ISIS to date, warning military members in the US about potential terrorist attacks against them.

A government bulletin Sunday night warned of attacks against the military where they live, stating fresh intelligence: “The FBI recently received reporting indicating individuals overseas are spotting and assessing like-minded individuals who are willing and capable of conducting attacks against current and former U.S.-based members of the United States military.”

How are military members to respond? They are to respond by scrubbing their social media accounts of references to their military service.

The federal bulletin said:
    “The FBI and DHS recommend that current and former members of the military review their online social media accounts for any information that might serve to attract the attention of ISIL [ISIS] and its supporters.”

What has officials concerned is a repeat of attacks in Canada from last month, when two Canadian soldiers were killed in separate incidents by ISIS followers.

The FBI and DHS believe that such attacks may “embolden” and “motivate” ISIS supporters.

ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani said in late September: “Do not ask for anyone’s advice and do not seek anyone’s verdict. Kill the disbeliever whether he is civilian or military, for they have the same ruling. Both of them are disbelievers. Both of them are considered to be waging war.”

Some in special operations and other parts of the US military have already scrubbed or deleted social media accounts beginning last August, when the bombing of ISIS began.

MOST significantly, Americans should not confuse the warnings being issued by the FBI and DHS with actual ! protection. In other words, view it as covering their backsides from what they know is being planned on the ground from this and that intelligence gathering. But reality is a far cry from both preventative measures and paying heed to those who are already being threatened!

BASICALLY, the following linked interview spells out the ISIS threat level, regardless of the warnings from the FBI/DHS. And from the same counter terror security expert, here is some practical advice, relative to what must be done in light of the overall threats heading America’s way:

It is my professional opinion and analysis that Americans be prepared for dirty radioactive bombs to be set off in various cities simultaneously in the near future.You must have sufficient food, water, emergency supplies, and of course firearms and ammunition stored. Paper money and credit cards will become useless. The commodities that will be valuable are items needed for basic survival. Guns, ammo, food, water, gasoline, gold and silver are what you should be stockpiling.

Do not expect your government to be able to or have the will to protect you and your family after dirty bombs are exploded in America. Senior leaders of our government already have predestined safe areas to run to when they will be needed most. They will be hiding in safe havens when you and your families are fighting for your survival.

ASSUREDLY, these agencies are efficient at “mop ups” after the fact, but that’s the extent of it. Above all else, they have been ordered to “stand down” by Brotherhood infiltrators within the top agencies.

A report from Joe Biggs in early September indicated that a terror threat had been identified on the Southern U.S. border just outside of El Paso, TX. According to Biggs, the Vice President of the Border Patrol Council was reportedly silenced by Federal administrators and told to keep quiet about the possibility of Islamic State militants organizing for an attack within the domestic United States.

For their part, the Obama Administration completely denied the reports. On Tuesday DHS issued the following statement:
    “There is no credible intelligence to suggest that there is an active plot by ISIL to attempt to cross the southern border”

But less than 48 hours later the Gateway Pundit reports that the U.S. government did, in fact, apprehend four suspected terrorists with ties to the IS organization on the border.
    Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this shocking news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.
    Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is “aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”
    Johnson dodged the question.
    Tonight, Rep. Chaffetz told Megyn Kelly there were four terrorists arrested crossing the US border in Texas on September 10.
    “There were actually four individuals trying to cross through the Texas border, who were apprehended at two different stations, that do have ties to known terrorist organizations in the Middle East.”

According to a report from Fox News on Wednesday evening, additional credible threats have been identified and they are looking to strike Americans inside of the U.S. The report says that IS related terror cells have been given instructions to identify and slaughter American military personnel by locating them via social media networks:
    A law enforcement bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned that Islamic State fighters have increased calls for “lone wolves” to attack U.S. soldiers in America in recent months, citing one tweet that called for jihadists to find service members’ addresses online and then “show up and slaughter them.”

In one example cited in the bulletin, a British jihadist encouraged radicals still living in the West to use Facebook and LinkedIn to find and target soldiers.
    “You could literally search for soldiers, find their town, photos of them, look for address in Yellowbook or something,” the tweet read. “Then show up and slaughter them.”

Apparently, terrorist threats from lone wolves only matter if they are born and raised in the United States.

Local sheriffs and Border Patrol officials have been warning of terror threats on the Southern border for quite some time. Reports that individuals from Afghanistan, Iran and other hotbeds of terrorism have been captured crossing into the United States via Mexico have been circulating for quite some time.
    The United States is still facing a major threat. You might be surprised to learn who agents are catching trying to cross the border from Mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUMZskX_boY

The above report was from May of 2010, so “credible threats” of terrorists attempting to use the southern border as an entry point into the U.S. is nothing new.

We now have confirmation from a U.S. Congressman who says that four people with suspected ties to terrorism have been apprehended in the United States on our southern border.

How is it, then, that DHS and the Obama Administration refuse to admit that a credible threat to America’s security exists?

All of this begs the question: What the hell is really going on here?

Is this a politically motivated denial in an attempt to downplay the gaping security hole the Obama administration has left in the Southern United States as a result of their immigration policies?

Or, as some have suggested, are certain officials within the United States facilitating the entry of these individuals who mean to do us harm in an effort to further the police state agenda that took hold after the attacks of September 11th.

NOT only that, but the very same agencies who identify patriotic Americans, including active military/vets, as “domestic terrorists”, are hardly the go to address for safety measures. Agreed?

DON’T you feel safer now?

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/12/ame...g-will-fbidhs/

And what is this "HOMELAND" crap we are hearing everywhere, no homeland, it is America!!!! Gee that is how they have you back America..calling it HOMELAND!!!!!

Banned

Last edited by kathyet2; 12-05-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Banned