Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347

Real documents include name of doctor, hospital
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The issue was never about whether obama had a birth certificate. The issue was about what his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE would say about his parentage and thus, his eligibility under the constitution. I can't believe that so many people continue to get this part wrong. Questions to yet be answered:

- The just released document states that Obama's father was a Kenyan citizen, and this a British citizen at the time of B.O.'s birth. This fact alone invokes constitutional ineligibility. Any candidate for POTUS MUST be a natural born citizen (NBC), defined by Vatels Law of Nations, upon which the term NBC was derived, as having TWO American citizen parents. This fact alone would prohibit a second term and call into question the legality of any laws that obama signed into effect in his first term. In fact, it brings to light an enormous fraud perpetrated by obama and his handlers. What will our courts do about this??? This, IMO, is the key.

- Why release this information now????
    - Was this an attempt to preempt pending discovery by a number of different people, including Trump?
    - Will the information just released by the WH and the information to be released by independent investigators be different?
    - Who, if anyone, will validate this new long form?
    - Will Obama now release his college records, passport records, etc, that up to now have been kept hidden?

Obama has been anything but transparent as he had promised. There is good reason that he has kept his records secret. Pandora's box may have just been opened! Get ready.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Just in time since Orly Taitz has an oral argument scheduled for May 2 in Circuit court . I remember in the beginning of this a story about trying to find a typewriter from that time period . One was found in a museum in Canada . Now that it has been long enough for ultra violet rays to age the paper . Why is there a statue outside of a Kenyan hospital of Obama as his birth place ?
    Why is there a statue outside of a Kenyan hospital of Obama as his birth place ?

Yes, why is that?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Am I the only one that finds it extremely alarming that the WH first released what was purported to be Obama's ONLY available record of birth (a COLB) in 2008/2009, claiming that it proves his constitutional eligibility. This document was later determined to be fraudulent and removed from the internet. And now, in a very public and official way, releases a totally DIFFERENT document out of nowhere??? All this BEFORE a scheduled May 2 court hearing with Dr. Taitz on this very issue, BEFORE Donald Trump releases his investigative findings and BEFORE Jerome Corsi releases his new book investigating Obama's constitutional eligibility???

DOES THIS IN ANY WAY SEEM EXTRAORDINARILY ODD, DECEPTIVE OR OMINOUS TO ANY FAIR MINDED PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE??

WE ALL BETTER START ASKING "WHAT THE #&!! IS GOING ON?!!"

William Barret Travis

Once again Texasborn I would urge common sense. If his mother was a US citizen , if his grand parents put an announcment in the paper , if he released his short form BC and now his long form BC what do you think the chances are that he was born here. I mean if he speaks English without an accent and is married to a fellow America , umm what could all of that point too?

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Once again Texasborn I would urge common sense. If his mother was a US citizen , if his grand parents put an announcment in the paper , if he released his short form BC and now his long form BC what do you think the chances are that he was born here. I mean if he speaks English without an accent and is married to a fellow America , umm what could all of that point too?
    Marquis, did you read the posting?? The question is NOT about his birthplace but about the information contained on his LONG FORM. This documents vindicates all that have been investigating his parentage. The cat is out of the bag now. Please read the information and actually make an argument.

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    The question is NOT about his birthplace but about the information contained on his LONG FORM. This documents vindicates all that have been investigating his parentage. The cat is out of the bag now. Please read the information and actually make an argument.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Marquis, did you read the posting?? The question is NOT about his birthplace but about the information contained on his LONG FORM. This documents vindicates all that have been investigating his parentage. The cat is out of the bag now. Please read the information and actually make an argument.
    yep it says he was born here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , to an AMERICAN mother , that makes him an AMERICAN ...

so ummm , yeah i'm not sure just what there is to make an argument about ...

I'm noticing that in the WND article, http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347
    the birth certificate shown lists under "County and state or Foreign country" Honolulu, Oahu. Why does Obama's say "Honolulu, Hawaii" instead? Same hospital....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep it says he was born here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , to an AMERICAN mother , that makes him an AMERICAN ...

so ummm , yeah i'm not sure just what there is to make an argument about ...
    Marqui what is it about Natural Born Citizen that you don't understand? Why do you keep redirecting the question to his purported place of birth, Hawaii? Focus, with an open mind for a few seconds, on the key issue, Obama's allegiance via his parentage. Below is a piece, that for the sake of time, explains it pretty clearly.

Natural Born Citizen

There is nothing vague about the term natural born citizen and the issue is Obama’s birth father, not his birth place -- His dual and divided loyalties, which he has demonstrated every day since taking office.

It is well known that the Founders borrowed the term from the Law of Nations and the historical definition of the term is indisputable based upon four simple statements dating back to the mid-1700s.

• natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.

• those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

• The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens

• in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

This is the definition of natural born citizen and CNN along with every other press outlet, member of congress and U.S. Supreme Court know it.

Of course, this means that no matter where on earth Obama may have been born, he is not a natural born citizen and they all know this too. Obama’s stated natural birth father is Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya, who was at no time in his life a citizen of the United States. Since natural-born citizenship follows the bloodline of the father, Obama II cannot be a natural born citizen of the Unites States no matter where he was born.

This is why Obama and his press minions are desperate to keep the discussion limited to his birth place and the ongoing search for a missing Hawaiian birth certificate. If the people ever learn that natural born is based upon birth father (natural-born) rather than birth place (native-born), Obama must be removed from office in handcuffs, a fraud that cannot be allowed to stand.

William Barret Travis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast