Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Once again Texasborn I would urge common sense. If his mother was a US citizen , if his grand parents put an announcment in the paper , if he released his short form BC and now his long form BC what do you think the chances are that he was born here. I mean if he speaks English without an accent and is married to a fellow America , umm what could all of that point too?
    Marquis, did you read the posting?? The question is NOT about his birthplace but about the information contained on his LONG FORM. This documents vindicates all that have been investigating his parentage. The cat is out of the bag now. Please read the information and actually make an argument.
    yep it says he was born here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , to an AMERICAN mother , that makes him an AMERICAN ...

so ummm , yeah i'm not sure just what there is to make an argument about ...
    Marqui what is it about Natural Born Citizen that you don't understand? Why do you keep redirecting the question to his purported place of birth, Hawaii? Focus, with an open mind for a few seconds, on the key issue, Obama's allegiance via his parentage. Below is a piece, that for the sake of time, explains it pretty clearly.

Natural Born Citizen

There is nothing vague about the term natural born citizen and the issue is Obama’s birth father, not his birth place -- His dual and divided loyalties, which he has demonstrated every day since taking office.

It is well known that the Founders borrowed the term from the Law of Nations and the historical definition of the term is indisputable based upon four simple statements dating back to the mid-1700s.

• natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.

• those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

• The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens

• in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

This is the definition of natural born citizen and CNN along with every other press outlet, member of congress and U.S. Supreme Court know it.

Of course, this means that no matter where on earth Obama may have been born, he is not a natural born citizen and they all know this too. Obama’s stated natural birth father is Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya, who was at no time in his life a citizen of the United States. Since natural-born citizenship follows the bloodline of the father, Obama II cannot be a natural born citizen of the Unites States no matter where he was born.

This is why Obama and his press minions are desperate to keep the discussion limited to his birth place and the ongoing search for a missing Hawaiian birth certificate. If the people ever learn that natural born is based upon birth father (natural-born) rather than birth place (native-born), Obama must be removed from office in handcuffs, a fraud that cannot be allowed to stand.
    nah , i'm a thru and thru american , and i can tell you that there's nothing more american these days then a father that runs off shortly after his child is born ...

his mother raised him , along with his grandparents ...if he had been raised by his father in kenya, spoke the language etc , then you might have a point ...

but from what i can gather , while he did spend some time abroad as a child , it was under the care of his mother , and he came back to the states ...

As far as i'm concerned if your born on american soil , and you spend your life raised by an american parent , learning american ways , then that's good enough for me ...

if the founders were alive today , they would agree with me ..

people forget that above all else , the founders were a rational and pragmatic lot ....

because of the founders rationalism and pragmastism , we have risen to become the most powerfull country of all time ... remember what they stood for ...

I just don't see it that way - Vattel, while historically significant, has no authoritative standing in current US law, also this "fathers" thing smacks of the day when 'the two became one flesh' and that one flesh was the man - he owned everything, did all the voting, and held all the decision-making power. That's just not how the law sees it any more.

To me, the inattentiveness of this administration to the basic duties of caring for this country trumps this dispute. Inattentiveness to jobs, getting us into another war, sitting idly by as fuel prices climb again - these and many more matters show us that Obama was just another career politician and party hack who was younger and slimmer, and more articulate than his opposition (who was just as bad or worse). I say this to reiterate that I am not defending the Obama presidency. I just don't think there's a hunting dog in the birth argument, but there sure is in the performance argument. That's just my 2 cents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Kenya did not yet exist as "Kenya", but rather as the British colony "British East Africa". Kenya did not receive its independence from Britain, and also its name, until 1963. The original birth certificate should read "British East Africa", or "British East Africa Proctorate" instead of "Kenya".

I am reading this on many website comment postings. Does anyone know if this is true?

Kenya became independent in 1963. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya but there was a 'colony of Kenya' in 1920 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_Colony and a 'protectorate of Kenya' that was along the coast and included Mombasa at that time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once again Texasborn I would urge common sense. If his mother was a US citizen , if his grand parents put an announcment in the paper , if he released his short form BC and now his long form BC what do you think the chances are that he was born here. I mean if he speaks English without an accent and is married to a fellow America , umm what could all of that point too?
    Marquis, did you read the posting?? The question is NOT about his birthplace but about the information contained on his LONG FORM. This documents vindicates all that have been investigating his parentage. The cat is out of the bag now. Please read the information and actually make an argument.
    yep it says he was born here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , to an AMERICAN mother , that makes him an AMERICAN ...

so ummm , yeah i'm not sure just what there is to make an argument about ...
    Marqui what is it about Natural Born Citizen that you don't understand? Why do you keep redirecting the question to his purported place of birth, Hawaii? Focus, with an open mind for a few seconds, on the key issue, Obama's allegiance via his parentage. Below is a piece, that for the sake of time, explains it pretty clearly.

Natural Born Citizen

There is nothing vague about the term natural born citizen and the issue is Obama’s birth father, not his birth place -- His dual and divided loyalties, which he has demonstrated every day since taking office.

It is well known that the Founders borrowed the term from the Law of Nations and the historical definition of the term is indisputable based upon four simple statements dating back to the mid-1700s.

• natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.

• those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

• The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens

• in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

This is the definition of natural born citizen and CNN along with every other press outlet, member of congress and U.S. Supreme Court know it.

Of course, this means that no matter where on earth Obama may have been born, he is not a natural born citizen and they all know this too. Obama’s stated natural birth father is Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya, who was at no time in his life a citizen of the United States. Since natural-born citizenship follows the bloodline of the father, Obama II cannot be a natural born citizen of the Unites States no matter where he was born.

This is why Obama and his press minions are desperate to keep the discussion limited to his birth place and the ongoing search for a missing Hawaiian birth certificate. If the people ever learn that natural born is based upon birth father (natural-born) rather than birth place (native-born), Obama must be removed from office in handcuffs, a fraud that cannot be allowed to stand.
    nah , i'm a thru and thru american , and i can tell you that there's nothing more american these days then a father that runs off shortly after his child is born ...

Uh, no comment necessary.

his mother raised him , along with his grandparents ...if he had been raised by his father in kenya, spoke the language etc , then you might have a point ...

It's got nothing to do with MY point, it's a constitutional matter. It's pretty clear.

but from what i can gather , while he did spend some time abroad as a child , it was under the care of his mother , and he came back to the states ...

He attended school in Indonesia, enrolled as a Muslim under the name of Barry Soetoro. Father was Lolo Soetoro. Mothers comings and goings at that time unknown. Adoption records and name change to Barack Obama remain a mystery. We deserve to know everything about a man we are about to elect to the most powerful office on earth and will control the lives of millions

As far as i'm concerned if your born on american soil , and you spend your life raised by an american parent , learning american ways , then that's good enough for me ...

Good enough for you maybe, but constitutional law says otherwise. I actually DO care about our laws. Without them we have anarchy.

if the founders were alive today , they would agree with me ..

Unfounded opinion at best, disingenuous at worst.

people forget that above all else , the founders were a rational and pragmatic lot ....

Actually, people REMEMBER above all else that our founders understood the threat of an unencumbered and unaccountable government. Our constitution was the result of wise men, not the result of a "if it feels good, do it" attitude.

because of the founders rationalism and pragmastism , we have risen to become the most powerfull country of all time ... remember what they stood for ...

Because of our CONSTITUTION and our forefathers we became what we are. There are those in our government that think there was NOTHING rational about our constitution so they sought to interpret it as they saw fit.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123