Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Plans for Stealth Reparations to Certain People

It's not like Barack Hussein didn't pre-warn all of the people about who he feels needs his 'special' help.

Obama’s Stealth Reparations
    Posted on October 28, 2008
    By Paul Sperry
    http://www.crossactionnews.com/articles ... eparations

SNIP~
    (quote from Barack Hussein Obama here)
    “I consistently believe that when it comes to … reparations,â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

UH... excuse me, blacks were not the only race enslaved. How about the Native children that were yanked out of their (loving) homes to be placed in "white mens" school? THIS happened a lot more recently than slavery! How about the POOR Natives relegated to Reservations that look much worse than a third world country?

Personally I believe if he starts to hand out entitlements like this to "certain" people there's gonna be hell to pay.

Here is a discussion on MediaMatters concerning the above comments Obama made about, for lack of a better word, 'paybacks.'

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808060008?f=s_search
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Sounds like Lenin and his struggles to motivate the workers prior to the 1917 revolution.

The workers struggled and toiled, then they were motivated to dissent and throw off their chains of oppression and embrace a common cause, a cause of equality for all. Then when they did not like what it was gonig to take to reach that goal they were shot, purged or latter sent to Siberia to be re-educated.

Are you ready to be re-educated?

Why are we still on this appeasement road for those who were held in bondage? Slavery was made illegal over 150 years ago, and my family came to america (legally) right before WWI. So slavery was already done with for over 40 years.

Does this mean I can go to Italy and sue the country and the government there for enslaving my ancestors of eastern and northern europe? Or demand reparations to the same since we all know the Romans enslaved the germanic and slavic peoples, and even committed wholesale slaughter to the same, not excluding the Gauls, and the Britons either.

It just seems rediculous to me that this is still something that needs attention, when it is removed from our past by more than 3 generations. And it is not even part of my family's past.

It happenned yes. Was it wrong? Of course. Was it stopped? Yes. Now grow up and get over it. We have things to do here people that are far more important that need our immediate attention.

I'm fine with it as long he:

1. Makes damn good and sure that only descendants of slaves are beneficiaries, and

2. Makes damn good and sure that only descendants of slave owners are made to pay.

Otherwise, he can kiss my American @$$!
    <div>
    </div>

Most people in Europe had lives that were scarcely better than American slaves in that era. The smallpox epidemic wiped out 40 million Europeans in the 1700's. Let's get over all the problems of the past; we're in a new century now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I'm fine with it as long he:

1. Makes damn good and sure that only descendants of slaves are beneficiaries, and

2. Makes damn good and sure that only descendants of slave owners are made to pay.

Otherwise, he can kiss my American @$$!
    I agree , My mother was born in 1946 and she said she remembers picking her own cotton and if she didn't she got her tail end whipped with a hickory stick. Does she get money ????
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

They will not get ONE RED cent from me. I will fight to the end on this one. NONE of us living today had ANYTHING to do w/slavery and NONE of the black people alive today were NEVER slaves.

I will not pay one cent to this!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    They will not get ONE RED cent from me. I will fight to the end on this one. NONE of us living today had ANYTHING to do w/slavery and NONE of the black people alive today were NEVER slaves.

I will not pay one cent to this!!!!!
    That's what I think too hide your money!!!! No taxation without representation!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast