Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well the English brought captured Scottish prisoners over here by the ship loads and dropped them off so they did not have to deal with them in their prisons and they were indentured slaves also...who is going to pay me, just incase one of my Scotts realities was one.

What crap these people need to let it go, they sound like the whiners from Mexico, we stole their land

I am sure the Chinese and Japanese have a few complaints also.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If Obama wants to eliminate slavery today stop illegal immigration. Those people are treated worse than slaves because they cost nothing to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    If Obama wants to eliminate slavery today stop illegal immigration. Those people are treated worse than slaves because they cost nothing to replace.
    Bingo! They cost nothing to replace.

Don't have too much to worry about, as the children are dumbed down by public government schooling, they'll be too stupid to know they're getting screwed.

How much further do we have to be backed into a corner, I do not know. But I would hate to be on the side that receives it. [/i]

Later in his remarks, Obama said: "I have said in the past, and I'll repeat again, that the best reparations we can provide are good schools in the inner city and jobs for people who are unemployed."
    I agree if its limited to Americans. The "best reparations" we can offer would be to eliminate illegal aliens from our schools and places of employment and provide a good education and good jobs to inner city Americans.

Illegal aliens COST our cities and its people money and benefits that should be awarded to them. Illegal aliens are the responsibility of their country of origin. DEPORT THEM
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Egypt enslaved the Jews. I wonder if he is going to go after Egypt for reparations too, now that he is the most powerful man in the world.

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddy lost a fight and was enslaved in Brittain for three weeks. I wonder if he'll go back that far and give some wealth over my way. How about all those who suffered in prisons under Henry 8th. The Spanish Inquisitions. BASTILLE DAY!!! Count Dracula whom impaled thousands of Turkish people.

Geez, he doesn't sound like Don Quixcote.

I even forgot to mention all of those poor coal miners in the Rockies of Southern Colorado whom died at the hands of the Pinkerton Security company in the 1800's.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I agree with everyone. They were not the only culture to undergo slavery in their history. I think every culture at sometime in human history experienced this inhuman treatment. One culture does not own the history of slavery.

Look at human trafficking right now in the world. They say 800,000 people are trafficked each year. Why is there no outcry for this??

Illegal aliens are treated like slaves by their business owners.

The English starved millions of Irish to death. The ship rides to America where called coffin ships because so many did not make it to America. Where are their reparations?? None.

America does not allow slavery. It's in our history books, and I think since we are so multicultural we should include a chapter in our history books of all the slavery incidents in human history. Use a timeline. This would cure the entitlement issue, since it's across the board on earth and still going on now. Obama should PRESS THE UN TO STOP SLAVERY OF TODAY IF HE REALLY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12