Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama's war on America! Lenin promised Change also

It's Obama's war on America!, Behind the next Iron Curtain

By Any Means Possible—The American Civil War of 2010

By Christopher Massie
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010

“About 50 parishioners were locked into the Assemblies of God church before it was set ablaze. They were mostly women and children. Those who tried to flee were hacked to death by machete-wielding members of a mob numbering 2,000… Many of the atrocities were perpetrated by Muslims against Christians.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good article I sent it to my email contacts..now if they only will read it...

I had some one on my email list tell me "it is all hear-say" Hear-say I said? Hear-say?

Hmmmm people have eyes but they can't see. people have ears but they can't hear!!!! The worst thing is people have brains and minds but they refuse to use them.

I am almost at the point of total disgust for many out there . I have been at this for a long time and for a while I thought maybe just maybe many were waking up. Not too sure about that though, the more I am out and about the more I am amazed at the mindset of some of these people. I feel like I am living in the world of dumb and dumber.

Kathyet

Oh I hear you Kathyet! I recieved an email a few days ago from a 'friend' of nine years. It was a post concerning the opposition of the 911 mosque. I've also been trying to spoon feed her prior of what's really going on in our nation...Her response was to "please don't send me political posts anymore. It's all 'propaganda.' You're a real rebel JoAnn"
    OMG a rebel for peacefully fighting for our country? I'm still fumming from that post, and am trying to think of what I'm going to say back instead of letting this one go....
    Unbeleivable, I thought I knew her better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Oh I hear you Kathyet! I recieved an email a few days ago from a 'friend' of nine years. It was a post concerning the opposition of the 911 mosque. I've also been trying to spoon feed her prior of what's really going on in our nation...Her response was to "please don't send me political posts anymore. It's all 'propaganda.' You're a real rebel JoAnn"
    OMG a rebel for peacefully fighting for our country? I'm still fumming from that post, and am trying to think of what I'm going to say back instead of letting this one go....
    LOL Boggles the mind doesn't it???? Ask her if she knows how to play "Duck Duck Goose"? She must because she is burying her head in the sand!!!!! She certainly listens too and believes in propaganda ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX etc etc etc......it is apparent she has eyes but she cannot see...While no one has said that to me about my emails "YET", I am waiting for the day...I do however continually say Stupid is as Stupid does!!!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    LOL Boggles the mind doesn't it???? Ask her if she knows how to play "Duck Duck Goose"? She must because she is burying her head in the sand!!!!! She certainly listens too and believes in propaganda ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX etc etc etc......it is apparent she has eyes but she cannot see...While no one has said that to me about my emails "YET", I am waiting for the day...I do however continually say Stupid is as Stupid does!!!!!

Kathyet

It sure does...amazing. I like the 'duck duck goose' thing. sad but true.
    In the past I have told her to stay away from MSM news, but her and others just won't listen...It not only angers me, it scares the crap outta me because these morons vote!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet

It sure does...amazing. I like the 'duck duck goose' thing. sad but true.
    In the past I have told her to stay away from MSM news, but her and others just won't listen...It not only angers me, it scares the crap outta me because these morons vote!

They let everyone vote these days!!!!!

Kathyet