Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio residents experiencing scary symptoms after toxic train derailment as thousands

Ohio residents experiencing scary symptoms after toxic train derailment as thousands of animals die

Sunday, February 26, 2023 by: Cassie B.
    Tags: animal deaths, animals, badcancer, badhealth, badmedicine, chemicals, contamination, Dioxins, disaster, Ecology, environ, poison, toxins, train derailment, train wreck

3,760VIEWS

(Natural News) Five days after a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, prompting crews to burn toxic chemicals in hopes of avoiding an explosion, evacuated residents were told it was safe to return home.
    However, many residents have expressed fears about the ramifications on their health, and reports have been flooding in detailing the concerning symptoms many of those in the area are experiencing, as well as the effects it has had on area wildlife.
    Although authorities had initially warned that burning the vinyl chloride found in some of the derailed cars would emit the toxic gas phosgene and hydrogen chloride into the air, they later said that air monitoring had shown the levels both within and outside the evacuation zone were not dangerous. East Palestine Fire Chief Keith Drabick even said that water and air samples taken from the area revealed that it was safe.
    However, many area residents are painting a far different picture of the reality on the ground. One family who lives outside of the designated “danger of death” zone has been experiencing aggressive symptoms, including coughing up blood, and decided to flee their home to protect their health.
    They now fear developing cancer in the years to come given the presence of two carcinogens in the huge black cloud that engulfed their property in the days following the derailment.
    Nathan and Kelly Izotic reported finding dead fish in the creek running through their property, which was covered with a toxic blue film. The sounds of squirrels and birds on their idyllic woodland property has disappeared, and the family dog became lethargic and started throwing up.
    Kelly said her family experienced burning noses and lips, severe headaches, chest congestion and sore throats within 24 hours of the incident. Nathan described his symptoms to the media: “The day after the derailment I started having symptoms, almost like Covid symptoms, like someone was pushing down on my chest. I had very strong pressure.
    “Throughout the day it started getting severe. I had a very bad cough, very bad feeling in my lungs and throat. And the following day it got worse.”
    Kelly, who works as a chemical lab technician, noted: “You have all these chemicals that reacted when they hit each other, then they reacted when they heated up and then they reacted again from the rain.
    “So when it heats up it turns to chloride, when it rains it turns to an acid. There could be tens of thousands of compounds that this has turned into and you just don’t know what you are dealing with.”
    The couple say they bought the property with the intention of living there forever, but now they fear the land will never recover.
    The main chemical of concern here is dioxins, which were created by the vinyl chloride combustion process and are in the area’s air, water, soil and homes. They are expected to make their way into the crops and livestock that people eat. They move easily through the environment and were likely deposited on surrounding agricultural land as well. These chemicals are known carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.
    More than 43,000 animals have died

State officials admitted yesterday that the derailment may have killed more than 43,000 amphibians, crustaceans, fish and other aquatic animals. Some residents have reported finding dead roosters, rabbits and foxes, with animals like pigs becoming ill with strange symptoms.
    In addition to the carcinogenic dioxins that poisoned the area, there are also concerns about the presence of toxic PFAS from firefighting foam at the crash site, which likely contaminated soil and water and does not break down in the environment. And, what we are hearing about now is just the beginning; the effects of this disaster could well impact people in the area for generations to come.
    Sources for this article include:
    AllNewsPipeline.com
    WashingtonPost.com

Ohio residents experiencing scary symptoms after toxic train derailment as thousands of animals die – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Situation Update, 2/27/23 - EPA halts toxic chemical transport after huge public outcry

SITUATION UPDATE, 2/27/23 - EPA HALTS TOXIC CHEMICAL TRANSPORT AFTER HUGE PUBLIC OUTCRY

NaturalNews
    NaturalNews

45260 subscribers

Biden admin official humiliates transportation boss Buttigieg after he tries blaming Trump for Ohio rail disaster

Monday, February 27, 2023 by: JD Heyes
    Tags: absurd, Biden regime, Blame Game, chemical fire, chemical spill, derailment, Donald Trump, fire, NTSB, Pete Buttigieg, toxic air, toxic chemicals, toxic water, toxins, train derailment

5,110VIEWS

(Natural News) Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, like everyone else in the Biden White House, refuses to take any responsibility for the toxic spill disaster in East Palestine, Ohio, earlier this month following the derailment of a train that was too long and was crewed by employees who ignored repeated warnings that an axle was overheating.
    That became obvious when the former South Bend, Ind., mayor nicknamed “Pothole Pete” because he couldn’t keep the streets fixed during his tenure, tried blaming the disaster on a deregulatory rule change enacted during former President Donald Trump’s term.
    In comments to reporters this week after Trump visited the town and Buttigieg was shamed into going the next day, the Transportation secretary laid much of the responsibility for the derailment on the Trump-era rule change — though he’s been in his position for nearly two years and neither he nor ‘President’ Biden did anything to change it.
    “One thing he can do is express support for reversing the deregulation that happened on his watch. I heard him say he had nothing to do with it, even though it was in his administration. So, if he had nothing to do with it and they did it in his administration against his will, maybe he can come out and say that he supports us moving in a different direction,” Buttigieg said, as noted by Real Clear Politics.
    “We’re not afraid to own our policies when it comes to raising the bar on regulation. I’ve got to think that him indicating that this is something that everybody, no matter how much you disagree on politics and presidential campaigns, can get behind — higher fines, tougher regulations on safety, Congress untying our hands on breaking rules, all the other things that go with that — that would be a nice thing for him to do,” Buttigieg continued.
    He followed up his blame game during an appearance on left-wing MSNBC host Joy Reid’s show, where she set him up to blame Trump as well.
    “You know, the sort of theatrics of Donald Trump being in Palestine were odd, but this is a community that voted overwhelmingly for him. The county that Palestine is in voted 71/29 for Donald Trump,” she said.
    “I want you to reflect on the irony. In 2016, it was 68/26. This is a Trump county. What do you make of the fact he went there despite the fact the regulations he rolled back were partly responsible for this tragedy?” she asked.
    “It was definitely an ironic thing to do. You take down regulations, you water down regulations, you weaken the power of the administration to deal with freight railroad companies, and then you show up wanting to be a great friend of the people who have been impacted by a rail disaster,” Buttigieg responded.
    “You know, this is somebody who as far as I know never went to a derailment site when one of those happens on his watch. And there were thousands. Even ones with fatalities. Never even sent his Transportation Secretary to go. Now that it’s campaign season, I guess things are different. We were there to work. We were there to get things done,” Buttigieg added.
    However, National Transportation and Safety Board chairwoman Jennifer Homendy slapped down Buttigieg’s blame game in an interview with reporters this week.
    “The wheel bearing failed on car number 23. So even with ECP brakes, the derailment would have occurred. Enough with the politics on this. Enough with the politics. I don’t understand why this has gotten so political,” she said. “This is a community that is suffering. This is not about politics. This is about addressing their needs, their concerns. That’s what this should be about. What I care about is caring for them. What I care about is figuring out how this happened.
    “And what I care about and what the NTSB cares about is getting to what would prevent this from reoccurring,” she continued. “This is about addressing their needs and their concerns. That’s what this should be about. So I don’t care about the politics. What I care about is figuring out how this happened.”
    She added unflinchingly: “I can tell you this much: This was 100% preventable. We call things accidents. There is no accident. Every single event that we investigate is preventable. Know that the NTSB has one goal, and that is safety and ensuring that this never happens again. There are often a lot of considerations in what goes into what is preventable. There is usually far more than one thing.”
    Buttigieg can’t be a good Transportation secretary; how he thinks he’s presidential material is beyond rationality.
    Sources include:
    Freightwaves.com
    RealClearPolitics.com

Biden admin official humiliates transportation boss Buttigieg after he tries blaming Trump for Ohio rail disaster – NaturalNews.com

East Palestine resident develops “Mickey Mouse” helium-like voice following train derailment chemical exposure

Monday, March 06, 2023 by: Ethan Huff
    Tags: badhealth, chemical violence, chemicals, clean water, dioxin, disaster, East Palestine, Ecology, environment, helium, Mickey Mouse, ohio, poison, poisons, toxins, Train

1,890VIEWS

(Natural News) The world of Walt Disney has arrived in East Palestine, Ohio, where a local man exposed to the chemical plume from the train derailment says he developed a high-pitched voice that “sounds like Mickey Mouse.”
    Wade Lovett, 40, claims doctors have confirmed that he has “the chemicals in me” but that there is nobody left in East Palestine who is able to run the toxicological tests to determine “which ones they are.”
    The auto detailer told the media in his new high-pitched Mickey Mouse voice that his normal voice is “low,” but that his normal voice is gone ever since the train was intentionally set on fire.
    “It’s hard to breathe, especially at night,” Lovett said. “My chest hurts so much at night I feel like I’m drowning. I cough up phlegm a lot. I lost my job because the doctor won’t release me to go to work.”
    Lovett and his fiancé have been spending a lot of their time delivering water bottles to locals in need, many of whom were driven out of the area following the disaster. (Related: Did the Ohio train derailment and “controlled explosion” create the world’s largest dioxin plume?)
    According to the couple, there is a substantial lack of real information on the ground in East Palestine. Both state and federal officials, including those from the Biden regime, have done next to nothing to help area residents.
    East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway took aim at fake president Joe Biden for instead traveling to Ukraine to surprise visit his buddy Volodymyr Zelensky rather than show up to help East Palestinians.
    This, Conaway said, is “the biggest slap in the face” from the current regime, which has shown that it could not care less about the plight of East Palestinians and their families.
    East Palestine residents who came home when the authorities declared it “safe” now suffer from rashes and other health problems

Lovett is not the only East Palestine resident suffering from strange symptoms since the incident. Jami Cozza, 46, says she has 47 close relatives in the area and many of them are facing health issues from the fire, including mental health issues.
    Much like environmental activist Erin Brockovich, Cozza is a fireball of activist who was at the same town hall meeting Brockovich attended to voice her concerns about the incident.
    “I’ve known Jami my whole life and she is very sharp,” said 47-year-old Jason Trosky, a lifelong resident of East Palestine.
    “We’re lucky to have her. Brockovich came with her lawyer in tow. Will she help? Maybe, but she’s also trying to stay relevant. Jami will be here for us after the circus leaves town.”
    Cozza has lived in East Palestine for most of her life as well. She has a 91-year-old widowed grandmother whom she tried to help clean chemicals off the furniture in her home, only to end up at a local hotel in the end.
    Even though the authorities have declared East Palestine safe for return, locals say they are struggling to sleep and feel normal. Many have sore throats, skin rashes, and other problems indicative of chemical exposure.
    Local creeks are also still rippling with rainbow-like contamination, indicating that chemicals are also present in local water supplies.
    “My fiancé was so sick that I almost took him to the hospital,” Cozza said to the media before leading her own town hall meeting.
    “Not only am I fighting for my family’s life, but I feel like I’m fighting for the whole town’s life. When I’m walking around hearing these stories, they’re not from people. They’re from my family. They’re from my friends that I have grown up with.”
    The latest news about the East Palestine train derailment can be found at Disaster.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    NYPost.com
    NaturalNews.com

East Palestine resident develops “Mickey Mouse” helium-like voice following train derailment chemical exposure – NaturalNews.com