Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Desperate American/A War of Attrition

I have to get it off my chest before I crash and burn. 57 years old, educated and been looking for a job now for 3 years. Working night and day for over two years to start my own business so that I can support my family. Money is desperately tight to the point of being almost unable to pay bills and put food on the table. I wake up in the morning and go to sleep in the evening with one thought on my mind...how will my family make it through another day? I'm not complaining but just stating a simple fact that I'm sure is shared by millions of other American citizens. Notice that I added CITIZENS to American. I am sickened to the point of uncontrollable anger by what the U.S. government has done and is doing to it's own citizens, particularly the middle class. There is no other way to describe this other than crimes against the constitution and the American people. Our government is waging a war of attrition against us! This isn't politics, this is the deliberate destruction of the American economy and the average citizens ability to earn a living. This isn't Republican versus Democrat, this is class warfare designed to divide and conquer, to destroy the middle class. Make no mistake about it. What else could any reasonable person conclude when invaders that have illegally crossed our borders and broken our laws are given special status and preference over loyal citizens? IS ANYONE LISTENING??!! What else could any reasonable person conclude when, illegal invaders, day after day, steal jobs, collect welfare, receive free education and medical benefits, drain our legal system, commit crimes at will and spit in the face of anyone who has the courage to tell them to leave! I am a desperate American citizen and I am BEYOND rage!! This is my blood oath...I will never allow these traitors in the U.S. government to destroy the country that my fathers and grandfathers built, fought for, bled for and died for. I pray every day for the courage to keep going, not give up and not give in. I know that I am only one but hopefully, not alone.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Tex dont give up brother its so wrong in whats being done to TRUE AMERICANS.You need to send this post to everyone in D.C.and to Rick Perry he was on tv today bragging about what kind of job creater he has been in Texas.HANG IN THERE MAN THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN YOUR SHOES and just trying to servive.Ill be thinking of ya man and hope and pray things get better for you.

What field are you in? I'm in IT and I have to contend with the fact that for the last 11 years my government has been flooding my profession with foreign workers on the basis of a fake shortage. The real reason was let slip by Alan Greenspan: it was to reduce the salaries of technical people because he thought we were making too much. I kid you not, it was in the Boston Globe and elsewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Tex dont give up brother its so wrong in whats being done to TRUE AMERICANS.You need to send this post to everyone in D.C.and to Rick Perry he was on tv today bragging about what kind of job creater he has been in Texas.HANG IN THERE MAN THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN YOUR SHOES and just trying to servive.Ill be thinking of ya man and hope and pray things get better for you.
    Thanks duckman, it's really appreciated! I don't want anyone to go through what I'm going through now!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    What field are you in? I'm in IT and I have to contend with the fact that for the last 11 years my government has been flooding my profession with foreign workers on the basis of a fake shortage. The real reason was let slip by Alan Greenspan: it was to reduce the salaries of technical people because he thought we were making too much. I kid you not, it was in the Boston Globe and elsewhere.
    Betsy, I'm an engineer, mostly experienced in manufacturing and management.
    It's one thing to reduce salaries, it's another to replace an American worker with foreigners. Sickening.

William Barret Travis

If you're an engineer, then you were targetted by the great American technical worker replacement program too. Engineers, computer folks, science people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dismantling of America has been in the works nearly 40 years I believe the elite class has long been worried over the middle class so the process begin to make us into a rich/poor society, mostly it all stems from greed. What we have is a government and corporations who place money over love of country until we stop that there is no answer.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Completely understand and share your feelings.

W

working4change
    BT I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there hope things will get better sooner than later.

Banned
    TexasBorn, sending prayers your way. God bless you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast