Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Banned

Banned
    On the 16th It is Reported that There were Ten’s of Thousands of People,
    At The Washington Monument. From ~Veteran News Radio~.
    Paid Propaganda is Thick that It Was a Wash Out,
    And You Shall Also Hear This from The Brainwashed Trolls!!!

Published on May 16, 2014
    Thousands gather at Washington monument in DC to protest against Obama and others.
    Live stream on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operati...
    ~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
    Veterans news radio operation american spring
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friday Evening Update
    ~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
    Operation American Spring Friday Evening Update New Info

TheWanderingWizard's photos

Published on May 16, 2014 Thousands gather at Washington monument in DC to protest against Obama and others.
    Live stream on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operati...

None of this was reported on any of the local and or national news media that I watched

Banned
    Letters From the Gulag

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Really? Do You Have A Clue?

For all of you who were "upset" at the idea of someone made a "Person of Interest" by government law enforcement and placed on an FBI LIST just because they traveled to D.C. to attend the Operation American Spring rally - if you found that IDEA angering and disproportionate to ones actions - MY GOD WAKE UP AND THINK. YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP! REALLY WAKE UP!

Do you grasp the fact that we are ALL "persons of interest?"

If you were not a person of interest . . .

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record everyone of your emails, who from who to and the content?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency scan and record your snail mail, who from and who to and the content?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record all you cellphone calls, who from who to and the content?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record all your land line phone calls, where from, where to and the content?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record your messages on Face Book and your pictures and use facial recognition software to identify every person in your pictures?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record your tweets and instant messages?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record every question you have ever asked on "ask.com" and every search you have EVER made on EVERY search engine you have used?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record the name of every person you have looked up on White pages, and every business on Yellow Pages?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record ALL your bank transactions?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record all you credit card transactions?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record the GPS history of your cell phone?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency record the GPS history of your automobile.

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency have redundant systems, using facial recognition software to identify you as you walk on public streets, WHILE tracking you by the GSP on your cell phone?

Why else would the Federal Government's National Security Agency have redundant systems, using tag recognition software recording your car's movements, WHILE recording the same via auto GPS History?

MY GOD WAKE UP AND THINK - THAT IS A LOT OF INTEREST!

IF you are not ALREADY a person of Interest, WHY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT BE SO INTERESTED IN YOU?

If the person doing the recording of your every communication and movement were a private citizen, he would not be called someone merely "interested in you," but someone OBSESSED WITH YOU, someone STALKING and not just stalking stalking you, but OBSESSIVELY STALKING, OMNI-STALKING.

THINK!
    The government knows what you eat, when you sleep, what you say, when and to whom you say it. And you are just trying to survive in life and are no ones enemy. THAT IS WAY BEYOND BEING A PERSON OF INTEREST, and you are just sitting in your home, minding your own business, maybe occasionally expressing an opinion, sometime expressing a political goal, with others in a rally.

ARE YOU JUST A DUMB BEAST UNABLE TO COMPREHEND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?

Do you know know you have been robbed of every ounce of privacy and thus Human Dignity and thus LIBERTY?

Now that you know, why are you not taking George HW Bush's advice?

WHY ARE YOU NOT RIOTING IN THE STREETS? SEEKING TO FIND THE NSA MAIN COMPUTER HUBS AND DESTROYING THEM? HAVE YOU LOST ALL SENSE OF WHAT BEING A HUMAN MEANS?
    Posted by The Orthodox Christian Philosopher at 4:59 AM

http://lettersfromthegulag.blogspot....have-clue.html

Banned
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-17-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Banned

Bradlee Dean: Honor The Office Of The Presidency Via Impeachment

ow.ly
    "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to …

Honor The Office Of The President By Impeaching A Corrupt President

Bradlee Dean May 8, 2013

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else."
    - Theodore Roosevelt

This last week Attorney General Eric Holder pandered to illegal aliens, calling them "unauthorized immigrants." Shortly thereafter, Obama went to Mexico pandering to illegals while blaming the American people for the very crimes he and his administration contrived through "Fast and Furious". I have got to believe that the people in Mexico realize that this man's administration is personally responsible for the bloodshed of 300 Mexicans. Shortly after Obama's speech - surprise, surprise - pro-amnesty protesters show up in Dallas, Texas, proclaiming, "Listen, Obama! We're at war!"

I have been exposing this administration on my radio show for years concerning their criminal conduct.

I once had a radio station manager approach me because I was calling out Obama's corruption on the air (sonsoflibertyradio.com). He admitted that he knows President Obama is "un-American, reckless, ignorant, dangerous, and even corrupt." And, of course, I agreed with him.

But then he went on to say, "He is still the president of the United States, and we need to honor him and his office as such."

I said, "Honor him as such? You've got to be out of your mind to think that I am going to honor any individual in any office that steps on the sacrifice of our veterans who ratified the Constitution of the United States with their blood." (Which, by the way, is the same Constitution those in office swear to uphold.)

When America tolerates corruption in government, she dishonors the price veterans paid! I am in fact honoring the office of the president when I point out that which corrupts the office he holds. I will never honor any man or woman in office who disrespects the sacrifice of those who put him or her there. Never. And neither will anyone who is a true American patriot.

On the other hand, I will be the first one to stand behind those in office that do honor the veterans and the laws of our republic as put forth in our Constitution.

The following are the number of American casualties in each war listed:

• World War I: 116,506
    • World War II: 405,399
    • Korea: 38,574
    • Vietnam: 58,209
    • Iraq: 4,484
    • Afghanistan: 8,000+
    If anything, seeing their sacrifice should show you what not to tolerate in office rather than allowing their bloodshed to be trampled upon.

America, the way to honor the office of the president and his administration is to bring impeachment and civil charges for their crimes against the American people.

Below is what every American should do to honor our veterans. Please keep in mind that these two little men are 5 and 7 years old:

What does freedom cost America?

Who is Bradlee Dean?

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/bradlee-dean-honor-the-office-of-the-presidency-by-impeaching-a-corrupt-president/#uF1AEYbKVCBwwejK.99

Operation American Spring is just the beginning!!!

Banned
    "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
    The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
    wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
    they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
    it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
    warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
    resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
    to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
    time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson
    (1743-1826), US Founding Father, drafted the Declaration of Independence, 3rd US President

Banned

Banned
    Jo Sparkles originally shared:

I can not sit back quietly and watch our media ignore something that is the most important piece of news all around the world go unreported.
    I am calling out those reporters who's pay checks mean more to them than our liberties and lives.
    #benswann +Ben Swann I am calling you out!!! WHERE is your full disclosure on #operationamericanspring ?
    I am so disappointed in you.. I have shared your columns for years and supported you for being the champion of truth when others would not even touch it with a ten foot pole..
    Yet here we are with something so monumental that if you are not reporting about it.. You are no better than the lame stream news.
    I and many have trusted you to get the word out when others would not.
    My eyes are wide open to the elephant in the room as are most Americans. Agree with it or not it should be headline news..
    YOU know it.. WE all know it!
    I ask that all of you who read this post and agree will comment and share.. It's time to call these reporters out and make them see how totally pissed off we are for not reporting the real news of our times.
    Silence is consent!!!! I will not be silent about this.
    Ben... it's very clear... you are a sell out!

Jo Sparkles's photos
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-18-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Banned

Published on May 18, 2014
    Here is an interview with Col. Harry Riley that just happened LIVE from Operation American Spring Day #3! We made sure to include some of the questions that were submitted by our subscribers!

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL! The government, Facebook, and mA$$-media are all working together to cover up the fact that Americans are marching on DC right now in efforts to remove the current tyrannical regime from power! If you can't play this video or share it, please tell us in the comments!

Don't let them squelch this out!

The Modern American Revolution

#‎OAS|#‎OperationAmericanSpring|#‎M*AR|#‎Washi ngto nDC|
    #‎ModernAmericanRevolution|#‎DC|#‎C*apitolHill |#‎H arryRiley|
    #‎Revolution|#‎Politics|#‎WhiteHous*e

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast