Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Chloe, this is a great idea. I'm having problems when I click on the template. There is nothing there.

I would definitely be up for doing this, I would even make a yard sign.
    Maybe try going directly to the forums where an image of it is already posted. I think if you right click over the image with your mouse, a pop up menu should come up with options. Click on save image to disk, and it should allow you to save the image directly to your computer. Hope this works for you. Good luck!
    That is what I did and it worked!

Ok, here's a silly question. How do you guys upload images when you post? You think I would know that by now!

April
    Ok, here's a silly question. How do you guys upload images when you post? You think I would know that by now!
    You have to upload the pictures to an online storage, like photobucket.com. It will copy pictures from your computer files to an online file, then you post the URL on Alipac. Most of us use photobucket.com .

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Chloe, this is a great idea. I'm having problems when I click on the template. There is nothing there.

I would definitely be up for doing this, I would even make a yard sign.
    Maybe try going directly to the forums where an image of it is already posted. I think if you right click over the image with your mouse, a pop up menu should come up with options. Click on save image to disk, and it should allow you to save the image directly to your computer. Hope this works for you. Good luck!
    That is what I did and it worked!
    I thought so too April but if you notice, in actuality the image is only 4" x 5"! At least that's what happened when I printed it out. Back to the drawing board!

April
    Chloe, they have an edit option at top of photo at photobucket, after you upload the photo and you can resize the images.

I resized these smaller if anyone wants to use them:

April
    You ROCK DOOTS!!! Great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    You ROCK DOOTS!!! Great job!!
    YOU ROCK TOO APRIL! I figured people could copy these and post them all over.

Doots: I guess these two thinks it is just fine to vote "yes" on an 800,000,000,000/ Billion Bail Out for the elitist!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast