Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Doots: I guess these two thinks it is just fine to vote "yes" on an 800,000,000,000/ Billion Bail Out for the elitist!
    Too true vmonkey56! They are traitors!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Ok, here's a silly question. How do you guys upload images when you post? You think I would know that by now!
    You have to upload the pictures to an online storage, like photobucket.com. It will copy pictures from your computer files to an online file, then you post the URL on Alipac. Most of us use photobucket.com .
    Thanks. I just checked it out but you have to give them personal info and I really hate to do that because then I get junk mail / spam or both!

Anyway, it's going to be next to impossible to defeat King in NY because they put him in an area where the majority of people are Republicans. We have a 25 yr. old Democrat running against him and he showed King up by informing people that King voted for the bailout. I would vote for him but his stance on illegal immigration is "iffy." One political reporter said King is secure enough in his position where he could have it for life! Great, just what we need. Another dictator!

Ok, here's a silly question. How do you guys upload images when you post? You think I would know that by now!
    You have to upload the pictures to an online storage, like photobucket.com. It will copy pictures from your computer files to an online file, then you post the URL on Alipac. Most of us use photobucket.com .
    Thanks. I just checked it out but you have to give them personal info and I really hate to do that because then I get junk mail / spam or both!
    Here is a free image hosting site you can use to upload pics/images without registering: http://www.tinypic.com/

BTW: If you'd like me to make you a "Your Fired" sign, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Here is a free image hosting site you can use to upload pics/images without registering: http://www.tinypic.com/

Hey, that was easy! Thanks for the sweet offer Doots, but I think I've got the hang of it now. Gotta remember that website for future reference!

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Hey, that was easy! Thanks for the sweet offer Doots, but I think I've got the hang of it now. Gotta remember that website for future reference!

April
    Great job chloe!!!

Great job chloe!!!
    Awesome job!

LOVE IT!

OH THIS IS GREAT!!!!! THANKS DOOTS!!! I AM SENDING MY RIGHT AWAY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast