Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This really is a stunning turn of events! Can you imagine if this started a chain reaction throughout our militatry! Soldiers refusing to deploy because our usurper in Chief refuses to produce a birth certificate to verify he's eligible to serve himself!

One would think that as Commander in Chief, he would produce a birth certificate, if for no other reason, than to instill confidence in those whom he will put in harms way. It's called being a leader, something of which obviously, obummer knows nothing about!

A POTUS who wll go to the ends of the earth, apparently, in order to avoid producing a birth certificate! That on its face is simply unbelievable!

Oh, I have used only one name my entire life. How many has Obummer used?

What are you hiding Obummer?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Holey moley, this could get serious! Can you imagine if the military just up and quit? It appears to me that just that threat alone, without a hearing could force Obama to produce the documents. He's being backed into a corner with this, because even in a court martial, Obama would have to produce tthe documents to prove any soldier guilty.
    tinybob, just think a minute about what the military just did...they REVOKED a direct order to deploy a soldier. No court martial, nothing. One must assume that the WH had to be behind this decision in an attempt not to expose themselves via prosecutorial evidence in a court martial. The implications are staggering and the powers that be must be in absolute chaos over what to do next!
    Kind of makes him look all the more guilty when there is no talk of punishment for the soldier who refused a direct order, doesn't it? The WH would like to hide this, but if more soldiers refuse orders, they will have to say something.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.
    I wonder how many more there are.

Holey moley, this could get serious! Can you imagine if the military just up and quit? It appears to me that just that threat alone, without a hearing could force Obama to produce the documents. He's being backed into a corner with this, because even in a court martial, Obama would have to produce tthe documents to prove any soldier guilty.
    tinybob, just think a minute about what the military just did...they REVOKED a direct order to deploy a soldier. No court martial, nothing. One must assume that the WH had to be behind this decision in an attempt not to expose themselves via prosecutorial evidence in a court martial. The implications are staggering and the powers that be must be in absolute chaos over what to do next!
    Kind of makes him look all the more guilty when there is no talk of punishment for the soldier who refused a direct order, doesn't it? The WH would like to hide this, but if more soldiers refuse orders, they will have to say something.
    Seeing how this administration has worked so far they will probably use an excuse such as they were just trying to defuse the right wing extremists’ attempt to subvert the attention from important issues such as health care reform and the all important cap and trade legislation that has to be passed without further delay to get the economy back on track.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Seeing how this administration has worked so far they will probably use an excuse such as they were just trying to defuse the right wing extremists’ attempt to subvert the attention from important issues such as health care reform and the all important cap and trade legislation that has to be passed without further delay to get the economy back on track.
    Nice thought avenger but I don't see how they could possibly try to divert this issue without being blindingly transparent in their attempt. All of our BS antenna's should be fully extended to see how they attempt to address this.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Just my way of expressing how much I distrust politicians especially this current Obamanation. I hope the rest of the public is becoming aware of the fraud that is being perpetrated on all of us and will make the effort to do their part to head it off. I know I'm letting everyone I come in contact with now what's happening.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163145.html

Related Post with this story from WND

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

According to the CEO of Simtech Inc., a private company contracted by the Defense Security Services, an agency of the Department of Defense, the federal government has compelled the termination of Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook.

Cook's attorney, Orly Taitz, wrote in her blog that Simtech CEO Larry Grice said he would try to find another position within the company for Cook, but nothing is currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163145.html

Related Post with this story from WND

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.
    This should be grounds for a laws suit. What did the Army expect to gain? Maybe what we should do is encourage soldiers to not deploy for the reason that Obama won't or can't prove his citizenship. Just a thought.

I was surprised to see Lou Dobbs report just now about Major Cook. However, Lou was told that the military revoked Cook's orders at his request, not that Cook said he would go if Obama proved his citizenship. But Lou did report that Obama has only shown the short form birth certificate, not the long form.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    If Joe Biden bit it, Nan would be Queen... Scary stuff. Should this come to fruition, it may well end the world as we know it. Food for thought.
    No, if Biden became President he would appoint a Vice President, like Gerald Ford did when Nixon quit. I bet Biden would appoint Hillary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast