Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

According to the 20th amendment, the Obama election would be declared null and void, and Biden would be temporary President for a few months until a special Presidential election could be held. At least, that is what Dr. Orly Taitz said, the attorney for Major Cook.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is exceptionally sad and more than frightening. This could mean the disintegration of our last defense, the military, into fractured clans. My whine is more important than your whine, and BTW, being in the Army, I hate the Marines and Navy.
    Sgt. Cook is no one I want my tax-payer dollars to go to support. (And I don't necessarily like supporting the Pentagon fluff programs.)
    There are too many of our troops in harm's way right now, those we need at home, and for some fringe dude to destroy the cohesiveness of our forces is sheer stupidity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123