Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Oregon Students No Longer Need To Learn English Or Math

Oregon Students No Longer Need To Learn English Or Math

1-27-9

Starting next year, the value of an Oregon High School diploma is zero.

Students will be given a choice of taking a national or State exit exam. Or they can put together a "portfolio" showing what they learned. Of course, if they learned very little, can not use the English language or can't add, that will no longer matter.

If they are unable to tell which century the US Civil War was fought, no big deal. If they confuse the the First ten amendments to the Constitution with the Ten Commandants, no big deal. A few pictures, telling a story and "caring" about the earth, and you will get a diploma in Oregon.

This is the State that allows assisted suicide - looks like the state is assisting in the education suicide of it students. What do you think? Should an objective test be given to students or a subjective "portfolio" be enough for graduation? Can you fail a portfolio? Of course, not.

Pass this along, you can be sure O''Connell and the unions will be promoting this portfolio in California. To see the complete story click on the URL below.

http://www.capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article746g

From Charlotte Iserbyt
    1-27-9

Shocking...but part of the Outcome Based Education (OBE) individualized education plan we have been looking at since 1965 (Passage of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act -- Lyndon Johnson's Great Society).

If Elisa thinks academic education is better in Texas, she had better take another look. It is far worse than in Oregon. Maybe the schools are stricter, pledge allegiance to the flag, and don't allow piercings; however, Texas is at the bottom of the list as far as academic excellence is concerned, and has been using the Direct Instruction (Pavlov, Skinner scientific research-based dog training method) for over ten years! It was one of, if not the most important, pilot for the whole country.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
    former Sr. Policy Advisor, U.S. Dept. of Education
    author, "the deliberate dumbing down of america"

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
    http://www.americandeception.com

http://www.rense.com/general84/hadn.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The elitist are dumbing down our country even more.If they come my way none of my buiseness contacts will hire them.

Wow! In this case, I have a masters degree in quantum mechanics, with a minor is astro physics. I studied under Carl Sagan in the early 80's and I was the one that discovered the Hale-Bopp comet, even though my name wasn't used. I also invented the internet, even though Al Gore would have you believe he did. Can anyone give me a job based on what I say is to be true? I have no proof of any of this of course, but I SAY it's true, so it MUST be true.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Wow! In this case, I have a masters degree in quantum mechanics, with a minor is astro physics. I studied under Carl Sagan in the early 80's and I was the one that discovered the Hale-Bopp comet, even though my name wasn't used. I also invented the internet, even though Al Gore would have you believe he did. Can anyone give me a job based on what I say is to be true? I have no proof of any of this of course, but I SAY it's true, so it MUST be true.
    LOL! I was wondering who REALLY discovered Hale-Bopp!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    LOL! I was wondering who REALLY discovered Hale-Bopp!
    I thought it was Bo and Peep who discovered it!
    Oh, that's right they (Bo and Peep) were the ones piloting it.

What is required? Alot of money going out for nothing. Get them all a play station and an I-Pod and consider it done.

Securing a steady supply of cheap labor for the future!

Securing a steady supply of intelligent(?) votes?

"The only thing worse than a Republican is a Democrat. The only thing worse than a Democrat is a Buffalo chip stuck to the bottom of your boot." ME

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    AirborneSapper7 said :

"A few pictures, telling a story and "caring" about the earth, and you will get a diploma in Oregon"

We may need a fence in Oregon to keep the lunatics in...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn