Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our American Dream: A Construction Company Owner Builds Hers

Our American Dream: A Construction Company Owner Builds Herself Up

By Karla Palomo

Published December 30, 2010

Linda Alvarado personifies the American Dream. Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico to a poor immigrant family, she was able to go to college and found a successful construction company that went from pouring concrete sidewalks to building multi-million dollar airports, convention centers and stadiums.

“The American dream is also the Hispanic American dream,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"This just kills me, because I know in my heart that this lady used every illegal she could get her grubby hands on to build her vast company!"
    22million Americans out of work and nobody in congress, nobody in the media will say why! All I here is Congress' main goal is to focus on jobs
    but absolutely refuse to admit that ILLEGAL ALIENSare the reason, not even the guys in washington that are supposedly on our side,
    will stand up and tell the damn truth!
    ILLEGAL ALIENSare the ONLY reason Americans are out of work! Say it you back stabbing pieces of (blank)!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's the real story....Parents jumped over the fence, had anchor baby, anchor baby goes to college for free, learns how to exploit fellow illegal aliens in Construction Business, pay's off local politicians for huge contracts. Fox News paints this woman as some sort of heroine? I've lost all respect for Fox News. Oh BTW, I still think Glen Beck is a phony Azzhat.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

When reading the start of this article I thought good for you but the further I read the more I realized what a racist piece of work this woman is.

The last paragraph was the clincher and if a white person would have written this article they would be facing civil rights violations after being dragged into court by the ACLU or any number of Hispanic Organizations.

Walgreens was sued by hispanics for not having enough Minorities in their management.Walgreens did not even fight the charge they simply folded to the accusations. Now all our local Walgreens have changed their employees to hispanic.I wonder what happened to their white & black employees who lost their jobs ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

this hispanic BS is destroying our country. wake up America. No ethnicity is more or less special!