Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Over 160 sickened after eating at Olive Garden

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16223079/

INDIANAPOLIS - The Marion County Health Department says more than 160 people have claimed they became ill after eating at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indianapolis last weekend.

A health department spokesman says they're trying to isolate the cause and have found no health code violations at the restaurant on the city's north side. Health officials are collecting leftover food and stool samples from those who were stricken in an effort to pinpoint the source of the illness.

A spokesman for Olive Garden was not immediately available for comment.

Olive Garden serves salad to everyone!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does Olive Garden get their lettuce the same place as Taco Bell?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This time of year those of us in the North get our lettuce and everything else from the same location as Taco Bell.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

It makes me wonder if this is intentional. How many wild pigs can there be?

How many wild pigs can there be?
    Ya never know..

What kills me is there's these towns banning foods for being unhealthy and they can't guarentee healthy food won't kill you........

Cooked lettuce just isn't my cup of tea in order to kill all the bacteria. Makes you wonder why they keep pushing fresh fruits and vegatables......that e-coli hits you faster and harder than the trans fat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makes you wonder why they keep pushing fresh fruits and vegatables......that e-coli hits you faster and harder than the trans fat.
    Good one. I'm sure this isn't the last of it. With all of the disgruntled illegals, I'm sure this is just the beginning. The thing that bothers me, is that they apparently don't have a system to track our food very well. You'd think that after 9/11 they would have something in place by now.

I just googled Olive Garden hiring illegal immigrants and got several hits.

I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between illegal invaders and the rise in contaminated food...

The contamination of Spinich a few months ago, Taco Bell, and now the Olive Garden. All our food services that are known to hire illegal invaders. The invaders are allowed to process our foods without any medical check up.

Be safe...Do not eat any foods that are being harvested or prepared by illegals. Boycott every business that hires these criminals.

You'd think that after 9/11 they would have something in place by now.
    You'd have thought they would have closed the border but they didn't do that either. They didn't do that because the open border, like 9/11 facilitates their agenda. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

They want the appearance there are terrorist in the country to justify another catastrophic event just in case the engineered clash between the citizens and illegals doesn't materialize. I say engineered because if we can find the statements of reconquista you know they KNEW the consequences of those borders being open. They want the illegals here.

They want the Americans out of work, penniless, disarmed and destitute of both spirit and will. They can't afford resistance the numbers are NOT in their favor. They did it in the twenties and they are doing it today! samo samo pattern - if nothing else they are predictable. You will see another "great depression". You will see more and more real property confiscated and ultimately you will see either a clash between illegals and citizens or a castrophic event.

They prefer the clash as opposed to another Terrorist attack because they realize 70% of the people would blame this government if it occured. They want the tension to build and ultimately explode so they can execute martial law and confiscate every piece of personal and real property as they round up Americans into FEMA camps. They will tell you its for your own good and I have no doubt the explaination will be "It is the only way they can protect you from the evils of the war on terror."

They fully expect the people to forget that they created the evils from which they say they will protect them but then I forget perhaps as many as 80% of the population has no friggen clue about NAU or any other blank blank thing! so maybe a percentage of Americans will go willingly into slavery or worse.

Sorry for the rant. I am just fed up with it. Its Christmas and instead of enjoying it I wonder if it will be legal next year.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
    What are you trying to say? I'm not a rocket scientist? Oh God, my mother will be so disappointed! They said I'd never amount to anything...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast