Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/174 ... 06.article

December 15, 2006
    BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
    INDIANAPOLIS---- More than 300 people say they became ill, and at least three have been hospitalized, after eating at an Olive Garden restaurant last weekend, health officials said Friday.
    The customers complained of nausea, vomiting, fever and diarrhea.

''We're trying to isolate what the cause of the illness might be,'' said Marion County Health Department spokesman John Althardt.

Health officials have found no link to the E. coli outbreak that sickened dozens of people who ate at Taco Bell restaurants in the Northeast recently, Althardt said.

The problem appears to be isolated to an Olive Garden on Indianapolis' north side, the spokesman said.

Inspectors met with restaurant managers on Tuesday and found no health code violations. Health officials were collecting leftover food and stool samples from those stricken to try to pinpoint the source of the illness, Althardt said.

The Orlando, Fla.-based chain of Italian restaurants said the company is working with health officials to find the cause.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont eat at places where I dont know the owneres, so I dont eat out often.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Health officials were collecting leftover food and stool samples from those stricken to try to pinpoint the source of the illness, Althardt said.
    Now there is a job I wouldn't mind letting an illegal do...

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I just googled Olive Garden hiring illegal immigrants and got several hits.

I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between illegal invaders and the rise in contaminated food...

The contamination of Spinich a few months ago, Taco Bell, and now the Olive Garden. All our food services that are known to hire illegal invaders. The invaders are allowed to process our foods without any medical check up.

Be safe...Do not eat any foods that are being harvested or prepared by illegals. Boycott every business that hires these criminals.
    Well, you are probably on to something here. I mean if they have to take care of businiess they probably do it right in the field and don't wash up afterwards. Then the lettuce probably isn't always washed off properly in the restaurant.

Neese wrote:
    What are you trying to say? I'm not a rocket scientist? Oh God, my mother will be so disappointed! They said I'd never amount to anything...
    NOPE I'm saying I am not a rocket scientist and I can figure it out. (my mother was relieved )

As far as a correlation between illegals and tainted food... yep I think there could be. Remember their comments about potential illegals serving the food Tancredo meeting last spring --- the implication meaning that the food might be tainted. I think there is also the potential of assigned "provacatures" using the situation to inflame resentment and anger for the purpose of expiditing the ultimate confrontation between the two groups legals/illegals.

You know... this is also about corporations whose only focus is the bottom line. At some point in time you would think they would get tired of the bad press, reduced sales as well as the potential for high dollar lawsuits and weed out the potential sources of this problem within their own work force.

After thought: Back track to the second sentence of this little comment. It just occured to me ... we have food threats in Colorado, bomb threats in Miami, American Elizabeth's children being threatened, Bush signing Executive orders daily that abolish our rights and threaten life time imprisonment without benefit of lawyer for simply uttering a word against the current activities of this government.... we already live in a 3rd world country ruled by threat and intimidation.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12