Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    People can vote for whoever they want..
    but right now it looks like it is McCain/Obama
    If the Paul supporters can accept that..
    Then the Republican party will lose in 08 because most of the Republican who vote for Tancredo/Hunter/Thompson/Romney will not vote
    I will stay home because I dont' see any difference between McCain who will wreck the entire world and Obama who will wreck the United States
    Most Independents will not vote for a WarHawk like McCain
    but right now it looks like it is McCain/Obama

What did i miss something ???
    See silly me I thought just three states had had primary so far
    xyz what do ya think friend
    will Mich> pick obama too ??? this time round

xyz
    I think the media is running the show..
    Already the illegal immigration movement is being hurt by early "wins" for Amnesty supporters..
    If McCain wins in New Hampshire and Huck won in Iowa..then either one of them could win South Carolina..Michigan ..I don't know..I dont' know anything about Michigan..except Obama will win in Detroit..

Banned
    I think the media is running the show..
    Already the illegal immigration movement is being hurt by early "wins" for Amnesty supporters..
    If McCain wins in New Hampshire and Huck won in Iowa..then either one of them could win South Carolina..Michigan ..I don't know..I dont' know anything about Michigan..except Obama will win in Detroit..

dems are not in Michigans primary

Ron Paul is handing the primaries to McCain and Huckabee
    The people who vote for Paul are splitting the vote
    So what, Rudy, McCain, and Huckabee are splitting the pro-illegal vote. When two of them drop out you might have a case, but not until then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    Yeah Bowman..
    Romney is splitting the vote..Ron Paul is splitting the vote..
    It is not my point...
    I know very little about Michigan but in the end..whoever is the Republican Candidate will have to win against the Democrat..
    The point that the Republican nomination must give weight to that contest..while supporting Paul, Hunter, Thompson, Romney ..in the primaries is the point I am making..Ron Paul has support among the independents..He is a viable candidate but...
    Who can win the General must be part of my evaluation of the candidates..
    I would vote for Tancredo..so right now I don't have a candidate..

Let's get one thing straight. Ron Paul is not racist. If he was he wouldn't be for legal immigration, now would he. You all keep saying he's for H1b visas, so how does that equate to being racist. He certainly wouldn't want "foreigners" coming here if he was.

This article is trying to describe Paul as a goofball. The facts are that he is one of the few conservatives left in our government. Someone who believes in the Constitution, Something I might add, that George Bush kept saying he was, then changed his tune once he was elected. Ron Paul has common sense views on how to get this country back on track. There's certainly nothing "goofy" about that. Now, it's getting nastier with people like the one who wrote this article, by trying to paint average American voters as goofballs, too.

There are some here who keep saying we have to pick someone we don't really want because we can't allow a Democrat in the White House or a Republican who will support amnesty. It isn't going to matter! Doesn't anyone get that? Regardless of who we vote for, Romney included, it will be business as usual!

Ron Paul is tagged as "ggofy" because he wants us to get out of this war (which isn't really a war at all) You want to keep paying high prices for gas? You want to sit here and keep watching your groceries go up? You want the Board of Education to keep sucking away at the dollars that are supposed to be used to educate your children? You want to keep giving these foreign countries our hard earned dollars just so they can turn around and make themselves strong to come after us? You want to keep seeing your paycheck shrink and the income tax go up? You want to keep seeing the value of the dollar drop so low you can't afford to even buy a cup of coffee? I don't.

None of these losers are going to do a damn thing about any of these things.

Now all of the above is strictly my opinion. I am not telling anyone who to vote for. All I'm saying is I'm not going to be personally responsible this time for putting the same kind back in the White House, then compalin later that the government is sticking it to me again.

As for all this negative posting on Ron Paul, I think it's silly, and not very productive.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tiny or Bob

You said a mouthful.

If we vote for any of the ones that are palatable to the media - it doesn't matter the party.

There has been no difference partywise in 50 years. The global agenda, the deconstruction of America has moved right along under both parties - because the leaders are picked by The Agenda.

It really, really should be apparent if we are going to fix anything here - we will have to take a hard turn in this road. We can't just continue doing the same thing we are doing and expect different results.

It is just that simple. There is no other way to look at it. You might want to line up behind one of the chosen ones, just because you want to back a winner - but you and America will be the looser.

If we are to win - WE must pick the winner - not the media and not The Agenda.

Why is that so hard to see?

Thanks, nntrixie, I'm glad you see the bigger picture like I do. I sincerely feel that unless we make a drastic change in the White House and start voting for Congress members who want to go back to using the Constitution, we will fall. That Constitution was not drawn up for the government, but to protect the American people from the government. These losers in politics know that "g---- piece of paper" doesn't benefit them, and that's why they don't adhere to it. Yes, we may suffer another 4 years with the wrong one in the White House, but in the meantime maybe more people will wake up and vote for our Constitution the next time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12