Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Florida is just as screwed if not more so... I'm just saying we either stick together to get rid of the corruption or we go our separate ways
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlie Christ is a GLOBALIST and is paying the cost in the polls.... he is trailing by double digits

as far as he gos I want him in jail... as far as the Illegal Alien Invasion a majority of the Invasion came through California and Arizona.. thats where the problem is coming from on your end.. On this side of the Country it's Haitians, Cubans mixed with Illegal Aliens from Mexico and South America that have spread out like the plague to rape and Pillage the American economy... I don't have any sympathy for any state.. for it's citizens I do

These open border politicians are no more than un-endighted co-conspirators and need to be in a federal penitentiary or FEMA camps

Hell, I'll even build the FEMA Camps free of charge to hold the politicians for pre-trial confinement
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

as far a s me.. I don't live in a glass house ... I call it the way it is. I do very well financially and dedicate my time to fixing this mess rather than out partying

I'll tell you people something ... and it really pisses me off. YOU are the problem.. fix your own state .. get the Progressives, Liberals, RINO's, Nut Case Career politicians out of office or pay the cost

We are kicking them out of office over here and we are making progress

DON'T Vote a Straight Democrat ticket ~ Watch how they vote

DON'T Vote a Straight Republican ticket ~ Watch how they vote

I could easily be out partying... driving around in my H2 Hummer but I am here and on other sites to wake people up

in the last several years I have donated HEAVILY to ALIPAC to help keep it up and running to give you a voice and I have did it with pleasure as a PATRIOT .. because you deserve that America

as a 22 year veteran there is no one out there that can call me out to my dedication .. you can try if you want, but it will be to no avail

FIX yourself America or pay the cost

Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12