Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Palin held her own and I would give her a slight edge. Disappointed border security wasn't mentioned once!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I watched mostly for entertainment more than anything else since i don't endorce either side. First, Palin seemed more focused and resolute, pretty much owning the first half of the debate. Biden who is usually pompous and arrogant seem more settled than usual, but you could see he was bursting at the seams wanting to return to his grandstanding baseless antics. Obomba is ahead in the polls, i dont see this debate doing much to increase Mc Same's chances now, even after a decent performance by Palin.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Disappointed border security wasn't mentioned once!
    Disappointed but certainly not surprised. No mention of trade either. And they competed to get the most donations from AIPAC on who loved Israel the most.

Same old Republicrats. This entire thing was pointless, and does absolutely nothing to change my feelings on them or the election.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I was not impressed with Palin's performance. She was light on specifics and kept repeating the tired talking point that her would-be boss, Amnesty John, is a "maverick." Spare me. McCain, like Biden, is the ultimate Washington insider who has been in bed with lobbyists for decades. I guess being a "maverick" means trying to shove mass amnesty down the throats of Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    "..I was not impressed with Palin's performance.."
    Populist..!

I've seen your posts before where you say "..I don’t watch TV.."..

Hmm.. it's definitely worth watching..!!

Cspan TV AND their net: www.c-span.org , ..has the repeat on, even with the ‘spit-screen’

..on RIGHT NOW (3.4am ET), go check it out..!

Yes, ALL of ‘Conservative Radio'..

AND..

..even the LEFTISTS agree, and ARE scared..

Sara Kicked A$$..!!
    :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio/TV..! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys/gals and (& stations) give them your stories & info, if not just to COMMEND them on their excellent work..! ..they depend on YOU too..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I liked the fact that she buttered him up and then slapped him down but the very best part of all came at the end where Sarah said "I have always been proud of America". Take that Michelle Nobama you racist America hating hag.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I dont like Biden, but I think they both did well with Sarah having the edge. I think she did well for McCain, but likely not enough to change anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I was not impressed with Palin's performance. She was light on specifics and kept repeating the tired talking point that her would-be boss, Amnesty John, is a "maverick." Spare me. McCain, like Biden, is the ultimate Washington insider who has been in bed with lobbyists for decades. I guess being a "maverick" means trying to shove mass amnesty down the throats of Americans.
    I agree 1000 percent. I thought the debate was pathetic. They didn't talk about a damn thing that I cared about and just kept spouting off the same old bullcrap that you hear from both parties. Not one question on immigration or trade or borders.

Sarah Palin is nothing more than eye candy. She doesn't have a damn clue how to run a country and is just being used to fool conservatives into voting for McLame. She thinks she's a foreign policy expert because her state nearly borders next to Russia. Give me a freaking break. The blond ditz act is already getting old. What was up with the constant winking crap. It's like look at me, I'm hot stuff. Yeah your a hottie Sarah, but that pretty face aint doing s--t to save our country.

The way the Republicans are running this race is just pathetic. I've never seen such an uninspiring campaign as I've seen of this one. It's like they might as well hand over the election to Obama. As much as I hate Obama, at least he has his base energized and ready to go even if they are all nothing, but a bunch of mindless sheep. Republican voters hate McCain and he won't get enough of them to hold their nose because they all know that he's nothing, but a Democrat in sheep's clothing.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also don't think she helped McTraitor enough to get us Republicans to hold our noses next month ... isn't making me vote for him.

I ran into an old friend yesterday, and he said he's going to write in RON PAUL.

I told him that is okay, and I understand, but that Paul won't switch to independent, and I'm not sure enough people will be writing him in to actually give him a shot at it.

I told him I am voting my conscience - Chuck Baldwin, who has promised to free Heroes Ramos and Compean, is concerned about the border and Americans, etc.

He looked at me like he had never heard of Baldwin before! That's the look most people give me when I talk about him. And of course, there are those who say "A vote for Ron Paul [or Chuck Baldwin] is a vote for ObamaSnob!"

Which is categorically untrue. It's a vote against the establishment.

The "top two choices" are a leftist and a further leftist.

No thanks.

And I think Palin's cool and all, but WTH was McCain thinking??? He could have picked former PA Gov Tom Ridge and won PA hands down ... and other swing states would have followed suit!

Biden said during the debate something about calling Scranton, PA his home, or his roots, or something to that effect. That really TICKED me off!! When's the last time he was even IN Scranton, or anywhere in PA, until he was chosen for the commie VP? He has NO clue what's going on around here.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I also heard the restaurant he (biden) referenced that he visits and hears everyday American people has been closed for 20 years.

We are trouble.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast