Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I also heard the restaurant he (biden) referenced that he visits and hears everyday American people has been closed for 20 years.

We are trouble.
    What restaurant is that? I haven't heard this one. But I can tell you if something's not around anymore!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    "..I was not impressed with Palin's performance.."
    [b]Populist..!

I've seen your posts before where you say "..I don’t watch TV.."..
    IQe,
    I normally don't watch tv, but listened to the entire debate on radio and watched excerpts on the web. While I admire Palin in certain respects and she is more conservative than McCain, IMO I don't think she is qualified to be veep or prez for that matter. I still think Amnesty John should have picked Romney, who is much better qualified to handle economic matters and would have likely put Michigan in play.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are a couple of references about it. It looks like it is called 'Katie's Restaurant.' Let us know if it still exists.

Bloomberg.com
    The debate got off to a folksy start with Palin talking about the political banter at a soccer game. Biden chimed in about taking the pulse down at the local gas station. Before the night was over, Biden was quoting the regulars at a favorite restaurant, while Palin hailed Joe Six-pack and sent a ``shout out'' to elementary school students.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... a7278.html

When she spoke of economic anxiety, she couched it in terms of "Joe Six-Packs" and the conversations on the sidelines of "a kid's soccer game on Saturday." Mr. Biden offered his own folksiness, talking about Joey at the gas station, and the folks at Katie's Restaurant or Home Depot in Wilmington, Del. But this was clearly her turf.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Sarah nailed it and hit it right out of the park. I loved it when she reminded Biden that he voted for the war in Iraq before he voted against it. Sarah is a voice for women who love America and are proud to be an American. I love that!

Biden was proven to have lied 14 times.

Giuliani was laughing and said Sarah knocked Biden down and picked him at least 7 times.

Laura Ingraham said: now the liberals are calling Sarah a wolverine. Laura likes wolverines and so do I.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123