Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Palin Changes Facebook From ‘Republican’ to ‘Conservat

Earthquake? Governor Palin Changes Facebook Status From ‘Republican’ to ‘Conservative’

Conservatives For Palin
    Posted on October 14 2011 - 11:31 PM - Posted by: Nicole Coulter

Ok guys … Is this just a minor thing? Or a big deal? I’ll let you speculate on what it means ….

Here’s the news reported by the Sarah Palin Blog:

[quote][i] I was walking through the grocery store earlier today when I received a text message from a close friend asking me if I had taken note of the change on Sarah Palin’s Facebook page. I confessed that it had been an exceptionally busy day and that I had not looked at Palin’s page today. My friend then brought to my attention that under the “Infoâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I truly hope that she doesn't run as an independent. We need to marshall all our forces to get Obama out of office and I'm concerned she would draw voters away from the Republican candidate.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I truly hope that she doesn't run as an independent. We need to marshall all our forces to get Obama out of office and I'm concerned she would draw voters away from the Republican candidate.
    =========================

We share the same concerns friend.

We are MANY.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    She dont know what she is from oneday to the next,but one thing for sure shes getting rich doing it.But she always be know as a half turn govenor of Alaska.Quit when going gets bad.